Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

I still think its a no go this year.

Even though I doubt an August release I highly doubt they would have pushed the plane into wide beta now if its a no go for this year.

Ryan, step back from the keyboard.... Pick up your guitar or put on some headphones ;) lol

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

perhaps 25th December

Never; doubt they would release on a national (and partially international) holiday, family time it would be, for a few days before and after, too!

Starting to look at other products to buy with the money I was holding for this...I have no interest in a Oct/Nov release.

Yooouuuuuuuuuuu'llllllllll beeee sssoooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Furthermore, you'll still want it though, won't you, lets be honest here :lol: 

Starting to look at other products to buy with the money I was holding for this...I have no interest in a Oct/Nov release and I bet that's where this is heading.

Looks like you're going to spend your T7 money twice ...

Absolutely, our testers have access to anything we've made. It's the least we can do, seriously.

The next "How to become a beta-tester" thread will be all your fault!   :P

Kyle - I'm missing the Care Bears dude.  Just doesn't look the same B)

Since Kyle dropped the "I want   Y O U   to read the manual" certain kinds of questions have appeared more frequently ...

Looks like my hair will turn grey before this baby is released...

Absolutely, our testers have access to anything we've made. It's the least we can do, seriously.

I see, So not only do those suck ups get it before us, we have to pay for their copy too! :Waiting:  :im Not Worthy:  :LMAO:

I see, So not only do those suck ups get it before us, we have to pay for their copy too! :Waiting:    :LMAO:

You can get a less intensively tested T7 for a lower price - it's just not PMDG anymore!!!   :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

I think it's only fair, that they get it for free, think about those hundreds more closely thousands of hours those guys have put in the last couple of months? :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

You can get a less intensively tested T7 for a lower price - it's just not PMDG anymore!!!   :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

I already doubt that the guys at the other company intensively coded their "airplane".

I already doubt that the guys at the other company intensively coded their "airplane".

Judging buy the very poor FPS I am getting with it, I'd say you're quite correct.

spacer.png

if it should be AUG we only have a few days left as some i read they normaly release the first part of a week, at some point i understand as whats the point in a weekend, they have to relaxe as well so if scedule keeps it´s soon, but i also think more likely a early Sep release

Best Lars N. 

To be honest, a lot of these comments sound like my friends who have had hard luck with the opposite sex in their lives.  They meet some new person and constantly tell themselves they won't call, or they're not interested, and all kinds of other crazy crap because they don't want to get their hopes up.

Sound familiar?

"Well I don't think it's coming out until [some hugely late date]!"

...what you don't see is their own internal want for it to be out tomorrow, but in order to avoid getting let down by getting their hopes up and it not coming out tomorrow.  They then project this idea that it won't be out until a lot later (by announcing it here), which then garners some peer sympathy (some people agree with them), where the idea is reflected back to them.  Since it comes back to them from an external source of agreement, the person's brain now believes their idea as true and validated by peers.  Idea sinks in; person feels validated; their dismissal takes hold and they don't get as upset tomorrow when it doesn't come out.  The problem is that Debbie Downer feeling also affects those around them, and then we just get this swirling negativity that makes me look like Marry-freakin-Poppins...

Rinse, repeat.

Cognitive dissonance, ladies and gentlemen.

#Psychology #Science

Kyle Rodgers

To be honest, a lot of these comments sound like my friends who have had hard luck with the opposite sex in their lives.  They meet some new person and constantly tell themselves they won't call, or they're not interested, and all kinds of other crazy crap because they don't want to get their hopes up.

Sound familiar?

"Well I don't think it's coming out until [some hugely late date]!"

...what you don't see is their own internal want for it to be out tomorrow, but in order to avoid getting let down by getting their hopes up and it not coming out tomorrow.  They then project this idea that it won't be out until a lot later (by announcing it here), which then garners some peer sympathy (some people agree with them), where the idea is reflected back to them.  Since it comes back to them from an external source of agreement, the person's brain now believes their idea as true and validated by peers.  Idea sinks in; person feels validated; their dismissal takes hold and they don't get as upset tomorrow when it doesn't come out.  The problem is that Debbie Downer feeling also affects those around them, and then we just get this swirling negativity that makes me look like Marry-freakin-Poppins...

Rinse, repeat.

Cognitive dissonance, ladies and gentlemen.

#Psychology #Science

Easy for you too say since you already have it and get it for free :P