Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

He had to announce it a few days early as apparently one of the beta testers had gone rogue after being poached by capt sim and was going to spill the beans 

ZORAN

He had to announce it a few days early as apparently one of the beta testers had gone rogue after being poached by capt sim and was going to spill the beans 

Most definitely not true.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I need this shirt for viewing of this thread...

86360.gif

It's sad that inaccuracies in reporting extend to things like this.  People are just saying random crap because they want to be the first one who said it (just in case it ends up being true), as if that mattered...

Don't be like the news.  As we all know here, the news is wrong 99% of the time when it comes to aviation.  Don't emulate that.

November...

Even my dog's perplexed...

IMG_20120411_175616.jpg

SRSLY?

Your species is that dumb?

Mind you, I'm the one who walks into walls...

I've never seen a pure Aussie with those markings so I guess collie.  Here's my Aussie.  Cute pups!  Oh gawd is this thread turning in to a show your dog thread?  Actually that might be wicked.  

400445_812103122619_647943938_n.jpg

I've never seen a pure Aussie with those markings so I guess collie.  Here's my Aussie.  Cute pups!  Oh gawd is this thread turning in to a show your dog thread?  Actually that might be wicked.  

haha - he's an Aussie/Border mix (Border evident in the tail) with blue merle markings (which occasionally appear on Aussies, too).

Kyle Rodgers

Let's try and reach post #1000 today. I think release Day Will be: September 1st @0001Z.

My wedding anniversary and my wife will probably kill me if I go flightsimming all day. Lol.

My wedding anniversary and my wife will probably kill me if I go flightsimming all day.

PMDG leder dig i fordærv...

Kyle Rodgers

PMDG leder dig i fordærv...

You nailed it Kyle. # 1000 post winner. :->

Jeg blev allerede fordærvet med 737NGX.

I'd like to point out post #39. Coincidentally, my post in which I threw a release in August, September in the ring. Seems pretty accurate. Unless someone else comes in with such prediction made earlier, I declare myself the winner of this contest and expect a free lifetime delivery of all future PMDG products. Thank you!  :ph34r:

Michael Gadeberg i dont think danish is allowed in a english forum

Lars N.

Neither is not signing your full name... Unless of course your family just goes by the letter N. :wink: