Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

This topic is being monitored by Staff and moderators because it appears to be at risk of "going south", "getting out of hand", "abusive" or moving toward violating our Terms of Service. Be advised that this topic could be closed without additional notice and you really do not want your post in this topic to be the reason it is closed. Please do not contribute further to the risk of closure of this topic. If you are wondering why this notice is posted on this topic, please re-read our Terms of Service.

Closing has nothing to do with a release.

That is the general warning for any topic at risk of closure. There are topics much future add south than this one and the last update.

If you think calling for a contest between bombing Syria or the release of a desktopsimulator is not "down south", then you need a lesson in morality

i would say close it as no good to keep it it´s out when it´s out. at some stage i find it strange it hasent been closed as it has no potential funktion or awenser.

Best Lars N.

It` s Weeeeeeeeeeekennnnnnnddddddddd !!!!!!!! :excl:  :rolleyes:

To most the weekend is sat morning-sun evening, not there yet! Apart from maybe our Ozzy and Kiwi friends....

In the US it's a 3 day weekend. Monday is Labor Day. Good weekend for the release.

Richie Walsh

To most the weekend is sat morning-sun evening, not there yet! Apart from maybe our Ozzy and Kiwi friends....

You speak for "Most?" ;-)

For "Me" the weekend starts the moment I close my office door on Friday! It's a long weekend in the States too! Yippie!

It's a long weekend in the States too! Yippie!

Here as well in the Great White North.

Would be awesome to have this jet to fly.

spacer.png

You speak for "Most?" ;-)

For "Me" the weekend starts the moment I close my office door on Friday! It's a long weekend in the States too! Yippie!

To be fair, the weekend for me started June 14th and ends Wed 4th Sep ^_^

I'VE BEEN OFF ALL THAT TIME :lol:

To be fair, the weekend for me started June 14th and ends Wed 4th Sep ^_^

I'VE BEEN OFF ALL THAT TIME :lol:

Darn, this must really be killing you then, can't imagine sitting there all that time waiting for the 777  :LMAO:

Kind regards

Darn, this must really be killing you then, can't imagine sitting there all that time waiting for the 777  :LMAO:

Kind regards

You know it ^_^

Managed to supress it a little after flying on AA's new 77W, but, after that was over, kinda wanted it more, and that was about 5 weeks ago :(

This weekend, like today would rock, next week, after the long weekend, would not rock.

spacer.png