Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

New contest....so what will come first the Air Strike on Syria or release of PMDG B777?

Kin M.

(Klax)

Except for the liveries, nobody cares about FedEx or whatever parcel service in these forums.

What people do care about is common courtesy, and actually abiding by the forum rules you agreed to when signing up, Mr. Noname.

Im keeping to the agreement i signed up whit as it was not active when i signed up it´s afterwards that started you had to user full name, in the forums here.. and im no mr no name i have a nice solid well known name many other places both for developers and other staff. so it´s not polite to give that title you know me as Lars N. no more is needed or would e added as i stated my full first name and my first signe of my familyname i cant se what you want the hole for it´s privat and it´s it. no futher coments on this subjects.. 

New contest....so what will come first the Air Strike on Syria or release of PMDG B777?

Kin M.

(Klax)

You want to make a contest on who's going to be first: people losing their lives or you can fly a desktop simulator?   Just .... wow **roll*

Risk of Closure???? ^^....is it a good sign? Robert said that he will post the release in this thread first, so he win this "game"... maybe he will post this in a couple of minutes and close this thread???^^... maybe he´s just watching this thread and writing the holy words^^... 

Risk of Closure???? ^^....is it a good sign? Robert said that he will post the release in this thread first, so he win this "game"... maybe he will post this in a couple of minutes and close this thread???^^... maybe he´s just watching this thread and writing the holy words^^... 

No it's because some people are being silly little people

It's gonna be the 30th of August. Would be the best birthday present ever :wub:

No it's because some people are being silly little people

No. The "26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!" in the General Forum is now under "risk of closure" as well. It'll happen tonight (or maybe not).  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

No. The "26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!" in the General Forum is now under "risk of closure" as well. It'll happen tonight (or maybe not).  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

No, it's because people are being equally stupid there.

After 42 pages it appears nerves are getting touchey etc.

For myself once this releases I will be too busy flying and reading.

spacer.png

Do us all a favour and close it already! :lol:

Do us all a favour and close it already! :lol:

Agreed..this topic is at the end of its life.