Sign in to follow this  
RobbieHe

Microsoft Announces FS2004 Update

Yup... Johns' right, leave it at that. MSFS is still the IBM of flight sims. Just letting the future pass by, forever oblivious.....-Noboru

Guest ssurjap

Now aren't you guys who put Microsoft down feel bad :D.I'm really glad they listened. I've always loved FS2004 even without a patch.

Guest CargoMun

Awesome news. I say lets forget all the past bickering about patch or no patch and just say its water under the bridge - the one that will be FIXED that is LOL!OMG that means the seasonal fix will be made as well thats the biggest news of them all I would say. Also the fix mentioning that FS9 will support 19DEM mesh is awesome news. Oooooooh happy dayyyyyyyyyyyy :) :) :)Heck for this alone I wouldnt mind going out and buying FS9 all over again just to get the neat metal box the special edition comes in lol :D

Guest SoarPics

:-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug to Microsoft and the FS team!Greg

I wonder since they are patching this version the next version will be a ways off. Which is fine by me I hope to get a little extra time with this version and all of my add ons.

Actually, you may believe me or not, since a week or so, I have been very confident, that MS will rlease a patch. There was a post of a payware developer in this forum, which indicated the release (if you read that post very carefully between the lines).Wolfgang

I want to go on record to say that some day FS10 will be released. A friend, of a neighbor, of a brother, of a bank teller, of a hair stylest to Bill Gates told me.

I wish they'd address how this would effect such add-ons like US Roads and FS Genesis terrain and landclass, airplanes and add-on scenery, etc. Will all companies have to release updates to their products and freeware developers too?

One of these days people are going to realize the folks at MS actually do care about the sim and even use it themselves, not to mention that some of them are real world pilots and aircraft owners.Don't get MS management policies confused with the development team. I see some great changes coming our way folks.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply