Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

Follow PMDG FACEBOOK! Something Happening!

Hmm... that picture looks very like Frankfurt, rolling towards 25C, which is one of the takeoff runways (25L and 25R being the landing configuration I believe, with 25C and 18 being the takeoff configuration...)

This speculation stuff is funny... I am having way too much fun in the NGX, A2A Spitfire and Mustang and the majestic Dash 8 to worry about the 777 release. It'll release when PMDG want it to. I'll buy it when it is out some time... and have fun with it then...

Happy speculating! :)

A

A

Maybe the bar isn't as high as the 'Q400' eh?

Huh?

Kyle Rodgers

No, it's way too much work to do that. (For one, we'd have to find a super dirty 777 somewhere and photograph it) Converting those photos into textures is an extremely time consuming process and I don't think we're going to do it all over again - the product is what it is.

Maybe just add the sound of a vacuum cleaner to the 'Cold and Dark' cockpit state ? :P  

OO man, not another thread about PMDG T7!!! Every time PMDG change a dot or a line in one picture somebody is making a new thread!!

Yes and 6 pages long already and counting. This morning i found bird poo on my car in the form of a 7....  I wonder if i should start a new thread..  It does mean something, doesn't it..

Jan

It appears that It's taxying back to the hanger. Maybe the bar isn't as high as the 'Q400' eh?

I seriously don't understand people comparing PMDG's NGX to Majestic's Q400. How can you compare a jet aircraft vs prop? I don't own the product - but I don't even understand (visually) how it's on the NGX's level. Maybe I don't know the Q400's flight deck enough to appreciate its quality and maybe you don't know the 777's flight deck well enough to appreciate PMDG's 777. 

No need to start this "PMDG vs Majestic" gang in the community when there is no competition or aggro between the two companies. 

PP = profile pictures

15min ago : PMDG updated their PP to 777 waiting on the gates.

NOW: pmdg updated their PP to 777 rolling down the taxi way!

Sorry about the title. its happening sorry too excited!

It appears that It's taxying back to the hanger. Maybe the bar isn't as high as the 'Q400' eh?

What's that supposed to mean?

I have some insider info that someone from the PMDG dev team steped away from their computer at 3:12 this afternoon for a trip to the washroom. How will this affect the release date? (Tongue firmly placed in cheek)

Even after all my years in simming, it still amases me how some react to silly things like a facebook photo update. Don't get me wrong, I'm sportin a bit of timber for the release too, but hey, the NHL playoffs are on! GO Canucks!!!!!

I have some insider info that someone from the PMDG dev team steped away from their computer at 3:12 this afternoon for a trip to the washroom. How will this affect the release date? (Tongue firmly placed in cheek)

Even after all my years in simming, it still amases me how some react to silly things like a facebook photo update. Don't get me wrong, I'm sportin a bit of timber for the release too, but hey, the NHL playoffs are on! GO Canucks!!!!!

It is a sub culture to dissect every photo from PMDG by some in here.

Eric 

Sorry Scandavian. no way am I telling you that.

Why?  What's the sensitivity about it?  If it's a company from your past, it really shouldn't matter.  Plus, it's not sensitive information we're discussing anyway.

There are way too many people in this industry walking on egg shells for the most insane reasons...

Kyle Rodgers

Well if you had a job loading cargo on 747s for National I can see why there would be a problem talking about it... You guys see that video?

Well if you had a job loading cargo on 747s for National I can see why there would be a problem talking about it...

Yeah, but that's an entirely different situation.

I used to work various jobs for ACA, Independence Air, and Air Wisconsin.  Since that's out here in the forums now, I guess that means I can somehow get in trouble...

Kyle Rodgers

There are way too many people in this industry walking on egg shells for the most insane reasons...

I believe that we are giving out way too much information about ourselves. I've seen and heard of incidents on FB. I deleted my account. I choose to stay drama free...

I respect each individual's opinion on how much we are willing to share with complete strangers. I would hope that you and others on this forum would respect those who are semi-tight with their professional and personal lives. Some people think telling so much is good; I do not.

I believe my rationale for egg shell walking is quite sane. If you disagree, then you could attempt to do so respectfully. In the end it doesn't matter as we don't really know each other, but I'm also a believer of treating people on the internet the same way you would if they were face to face.

Summary: We're all on the internet so it doesn't actually matter what folks think. I choose to be conservative with giving out information. Doesn't make me (or people with similar beliefs) crazy.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I believe that we are giving out way too much information about ourselves. I've seen and heard of incidents on FB. I deleted my account. I choose to stay drama free...

Good for you. There are ways to prevent such occurrences, but to avoid it altogether is also a method to avoid your referenced issues.

I respect each individual's opinion on how much we are willing to share with complete strangers. I would hope that you and others on this forum would respect those who are semi-tight with their professional and personal lives. Some people think telling so much is good; I do not.

You referenced working around aircraft. I asked you the operator. I was on the way into DC one day and saw someone with a SIDA badge for IAD. I asked him similar: "what do you do at Dulles?" While I didn't ask him the operator (it's printed on the badge), it's close enough, and it was a complete stranger. There was really nothing behind it.

I believe my rationale for egg shell walking is quite sane. If you disagree, then you could attempt to do so respectfully. In the end it doesn't matter as we don't really know each other, but I'm also a believer of treating people on the internet the same way you would if they were face to face.

Everyone thinks their own actions are quite sane. If you somehow inferred that I was treating you disrespectfully, I respectfully request you go back and read my last post. You'll note the egg shells comment did not refer specifically to you, rather the overall issue with the industry. And I did treat you with the same respect of someone I'd see face to face. I ask where people work all the time. See above.

Summary: We're all on the internet so it doesn't actually matter what folks think. I choose to be conservative with giving out information. Doesn't make me (or people with similar beliefs) crazy.

Nope, just paranoid.

(..and I mean that in the nicest, most basic, factually defined way: excessive suspicion of the motives of others)

Kyle Rodgers

Summary: We're all on the internet so it doesn't actually matter what folks think. I choose to be conservative with giving out information. Doesn't make me (or people with similar beliefs) crazy.

Nothing wrong with this. One can never be too cautious when it comes to interacting with strangers on the Internet. Some people might label you as paranoid but that is far from the truth. It's just using common sense and being careful. Many people don't realize this, but the world is a tough place for those that think it's all peaches and cream.

If people were more cautious and used common sense, it would definitely make my job much much easier.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

I believe that we are giving out way too much information about ourselves. I've seen and heard of incidents on FB. I deleted my account. I choose to stay drama free...

Good for you. There are ways to prevent such occurrences, but to avoid it altogether is also a method to avoid your referenced issues.

You referenced working around aircraft. I asked you the operator. I was on the way into DC one day and saw someone with a SIDA badge for IAD. I asked him similar: "what do you do at Dulles?" While I didn't ask him the operator (it's printed on the badge), it's close enough, and it was a complete stranger. There was really nothing behind it.

I believe my rationale for egg shell walking is quite sane. If you disagree, then you could attempt to do so respectfully. In the end it doesn't matter as we don't really know each other, but I'm also a believer of treating people on the internet the same way you would if they were face to face.

Everyone thinks their own actions are quite sane. If you somehow inferred that I was treating you disrespectfully, I respectfully request you go back and read my last post. You'll note the egg shells comment did not refer specifically to you, rather the overall issue with the industry. And I did treat you with the same respect of someone I'd see face to face. I ask where people work all the time. See above.

Summary: We're all on the internet so it doesn't actually matter what folks think. I choose to be conservative with giving out information. Doesn't make me (or people with similar beliefs) crazy.

Nope, just paranoid.

(..and I mean that in the nicest, most basic, factually defined way: excessive suspicion of the motives of others)

Why can't you just respect his opinion instead of trying to change it for him?