Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

Follow PMDG FACEBOOK! Something Happening!

Too much chatter, more flying...of the PMDG T7....gimme gimme gimme... :-D

spacer.png

Joduv, on 24 Apr 2013 - 11:10 PM, said :

Something which as been corrected as well is the ratio/heigh between top of A/P panel and bottom of Overhead panel. (glareshield)

It was too big (like on the NGX currently), it has been rectified according to what you can see in the picture above. Now it looks like the real thing. Good proportions !

I'm really glad someone noticed this actually - it's something I started asking Vin to take a look at after I flew the level D 777 simulator last year. We did a full audit of that part of the cockpit a few test versions ago and realized that a couple measurements weren't right - went back and had them redone and it looks great now. You get much more of a sense of how confined these cockpits really are now because the view out the front is more constrained and the overhead is much closer to your "head" now. We're planning to revisit this in the NGX as well for SP2, so don't be surprised if the dimensions change a bit there too - it will be quite a noticeable change for people used to the view you get currently in SP1c.

Thanks Ryan !

It was something I've noticed as from the beginning with the NGX : http://forum.avsim.net/topic/360468-space-between-glareshield-and-overhead-panel/

I am also very happy that you guy's corrected it ! It will be more immersive for sure. Nice point :P

I'm really glad someone noticed this actually - it's something I started asking Vin to take a look at after I flew the level D 777 simulator last year. We did a full audit of that part of the cockpit a few test versions ago and realized that a couple measurements weren't right - went back and had them redone and it looks great now. You get much more of a sense of how confined these cockpits really are now because the view out the front is more constrained and the overhead is much closer to your "head" now. We're planning to revisit this in the NGX as well for SP2, so don't be surprised if the dimensions change a bit there too - it will be quite a noticeable change for people used to the view you get currently in SP1c.

Ryan, are you going to add the black lines beside the bar too? Or is it just not visible from the photo? 

Here's what I mean (was watching a video, couldn't be bothered to find a non-copyrighted photo! :lol:)

Luke, you became captain of 777 ?

Lol no. My friend filmed it for me on a freighter run  ^_^

Excitement levels growing.. I have a feeling the T7 will be beyond good.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

hehe why are you guys keep talking about the 777?i already told you,it will not be here before around dec or jan 2014 perhaps later,fly something else,the 777 i snot even in alpha stage yet

hehe why are you guys keep talking about the 777?i already told you,it will not be here before around dec or jan 2014 perhaps later,fly something else,the 777 i snot even in alpha stage yet

jealous

Lol no. My friend filmed it for me on a freighter run  ^_^

Ok, what airline ?

Troll..

No name too...Troll level=pro..

Nice pic Luke

LOL, why is he a troll...?  Did it release today and I missed it?  His prediction is as valid as anyone else's... :-P

spacer.png

Ok, what airline ?

Not many airlines that operate a 77F on LOS-ACC  :P

Go home Messi, you're drunk!

Not many airlines that operate a 77F on LOS-ACC  :P

Go home Messi, you're drunk!

Ethiopian Airlines Cargo