Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

Follow PMDG FACEBOOK! Something Happening!

Please release ASAP so I can stop flying and delete my CS 777....oh wait I don't fly it now since it's unflyable as is.  So glad i only spent $15.00 for it!!!

BTW  PMDG should take note, when pricing the 777, how great the Majestic Dash 8 is at it's price point...it's a real bargain.  The 777 should be $79.99 with an absolute max. of $89.99.  

Please don't release it soon PMDG, I don't want it now as everybody here in the forum, who wants your 777? I already have my COMPLETE,PERFECT, OUTSTANDING cs777, yikes :lol:

(...)

Tanya Kucher ... B E H A V E !!!   :angry:

BTW  PMDG should take note, when pricing the 777, how great the Majestic Dash 8 is at it's price point...it's a real bargain.  The 777 should be $79.99 with an absolute max. of $89.99.  

Shhhh, I was hoping for more like $59.99.

spacer.png

Please release ASAP so I can stop flying and delete my CS 777....oh wait I don't fly it now since it's unflyable as is. So glad i only spent $15.00 for it!!!

BTW PMDG should take note, when pricing the 777, how great the Majestic Dash 8 is at it's price point...it's a real bargain. The 777 should be $79.99 with an absolute max. of $89.99.

CS777 is flyable 10% at 60 USD ... That's 20% for 120 USD ... 40% for 240 USD ... PMDG is 200% realism ... equals ... O M G !!!

Tanya Kucher ... B E H A V E !!! :O

Thank you for introducing cs people :lol: never replied to my requests. Maybe They were busy on a new product development.

Thank you for introducing cs people :lol: never replied to my requests. Maybe They were busy on a new product development.

The new development after they've just "finished" the L1011?!?   :lol:

(Robert finally WILL ban me from T7 release for these ...)

The 777 should be $79.99 with an absolute max. of $89.99.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news - but Rob said in an interview back in January it will be more than the NGX. But not something like $150! I think $100 is a reasonable price - I'm sure we'll hear more (official at least) in the next few weeks or at Fancon!

Sorry guys, but after a sharp analysis of the Facebook picture I tend to think that this 777 is not going anywhere. There are no Vspeeds active on the PFD.

It does not look like it is going to taxi to the runway. It is going to get some maintenance. Maybe a C-check. :P 

I think it's just the colour and the fact that it is a 'cleaner' cockpit than the NGX. All that dirt makes it easier to appreciate the high quality of the VC in its little brother, especially in screenshots.

The VC is very nice guy's ! I think we have to be used to the new colours that's why.

Something which as been corrected as well is the ratio/heigh between top of A/P panel and bottom of Overhead panel. (glareshield)

It was too big (like on the NGX currently), it has been rectified according to what you can see in the picture above. Now it looks like the real thing. Good proportions !

You guys are seriously questioning VC quality 2 years after the fact from NGX? You think PMDG would actually downgrade graphics?  LOL They are a forward progressing company not digressing. 

And this is not a car dealership. You dont start picking colors of the interior to your liking. This is a Boeing aircraft. State of the art flying machine. Breaking news. Departure and Arrival points will still be achieved with all cockpit functionality necessary regardless of cockpit color, shade, shine or lack thereof. 

Either case it will be beautiful in its own rite, but we fly this bird because of the love of flying, not because of colors and shades. In fact brown is my least favorite color, but there is no way that will stop me from buying and flying. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png