Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

Follow PMDG FACEBOOK! Something Happening!

I checked Facebook from my phone this morning and saw the picture.

I knew that there would be a thread like this by the time I sat down at my computer.

I'm also guessing that there will be another one posted in the general forum by someone who hasn't figured out what subforums are for.

...oh...and OMG THIS TOTES MEANS IT'S COMING OUT 2MORO!1!1!!! RITE?!?!?!?

Kyle Rodgers

FANCON, here we go..........................and still waiting too.... B)

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

When I saw this thread title, I just roll my eyes now. Not even get excited. A whole thread of what pictures are speculated to mean. Have we not seen this movie enough times? When it says PMDG 777 released! Then ill probably ShiP my pants and do hoola hoops with excitement. (Reference to Kmart commercial by the way)<br /><br />Where's the promo video that happens about a week b4?<br /><br /><br /><br />

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

...oh...and OMG THIS TOTES MEANS IT'S COMING OUT 2MORO!1!1!!! RITE?!?!?!?

Nooo! Totally wrong. It was released yesterday, but nobody noticed yet :Big Grin:

regards,

Alexander Marx

I hope it gets released as soon as possible! Though I believe they would not give hint by pictures..  :rolleyes: 

1y329d.jpg

Now Waiting to see the takeoff part !!!   ^_^   

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

They won't release it without notice - Rob said that a few times now. However it is very exciting with Rob's announcement around the corner at Fancon. I guess I'm just not up to getting my hopes up when they update something. I'll keep my excitement in until we have a release date estimate/scheduled (-: In the mean time, who else hates reading the FAR/AIM? :-P

Take a break from flying them puddle jumpers in LA Luke and stick around here more.  When you post in the 777 forum it tends to raise the release excitement level a notch upwards!

Chris Sunseri

Where is the first Profile Picture at the gate ? I can't find it.

The quality is not one of the best ones, you can't zoom in :P

In the mean time, who else hates reading the FAR/AIM? :-P

I wouldn't ever read it, really.  If you're studying for something, just glance at the appropriate parts, referenced by the PTS.  So, if you're studying for something PPL-related: a lot of Part 91 study, with some of Part 61 and 23.  The workflow should be: read the PTS/oral exam guide, see if it references the FAR/AIM, and if so, go read the appropriate section.  Trying to read it like a book isn't very productive.  It's not written to be read like that, so your mind checks out pretty quickly.

Kyle Rodgers