Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Using the 10:21 demo for four hours---Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Ses, or is that Austin ?, whoever it is, its last call, step away from the bar.

I wish I did less misspells, my blimmin mac has a habit of correcting them, sometimes badly and I look at what I have typed, after posting, and people must think I am an idiot for some of the words it has substituted.

System Preferences > Language & Text > Text tab. Turn off "Correct spelling automatically" It was the first thing I disabled when I upgraded the OS.

Thanks Starflight, I did do that a while ago, now I am thinking about it, it's the ipad thats the main culprit but then again its a chicken and egg because I can type quickly on the awful keyboard and know that most errors are corrected properly.

Larry-try past the 10.20 beta. At least for me, all the overdone torque and eternal twitchyness/instability has vanished-even in the defaults, so much so I am close to pronouncing the xplane fm superior at least in the flight regimes I simulate.

Hmmm? You're tempting me to test the demo again? :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Xplane is got a ways to meet fsx type abilities and immersions.  First, X-plane autogen is so badly misplaced wrong buildings in wrong areas.  Second, the clouds in X-planes look terrible to me fsx with rex clouds looks good.  Just keep X-plane 10 installed just for the updates and tweak around with it.  If want to do flying fsx is far better scenery and selection of planes.  X-plane has potential in the long term, but it probably means more helping hands to speed the process up.  Love the night flying in x plane and the sunsets. road traffic and freeways but that wears off fast with the poor misplacement off auto-gen.

Austin who?    Before the bar closes...I'll have another Silver Bullet, please....

Mitch'er

Not due to cycles, there is a problem with simulated torque, that's being countered with aileron. Have been talking about this at Flightsim com

Larry-I no longer have this problem.