Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

06MAY13 - PMDG 777 External Model Preview #2 of 2

I have a dream that one day, I wake up and see "777 released". I have a dream today ! :D

Looks great - amazing detail... well, i hope not too detailed - i know you keep VAS/Ram-Usage in mind, right?! This is a MAJOR problem for many users, especially on heavy/detailed/complex airports the 777 likes to operate from.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

PMDG Team, this external model is superb. I love the attention to detail and it is even more of a blessing that wing and external views don't take any frames from high end pc's :).

I look forward to watching this progress with interest.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

It looks perfect!! You outdid yourself even though that ought to be impossible!... *sound of Boaz fainting*

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

BEST OF THE BEST :) No 1 can recreated this except PMDG.

Blackbox simulation stun me with the strobe reflection and PMDG just make me faint! 

I have no words .. thanks guys, you're unique ...! Yeah I guess flights LIRF TO KMIA ,KJFK and back and then AZA Alitalia flight absolutely yeahhhh :wub:

Thanks for the updates. Its for me wonderful to see new pictures!

Will the next update be a video? Are they mean that with depht view?

FDX016 - Nick, on 05 May 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

I've got about 7 FedExVAC pilots sitting here right now drooling over that picture and the idea of her in FedEx skin. You have no idea what percentage of the hundreds of pilots in our airline are biting at the bit to fly her from Memphis to Dubai. :wub: :lol:

Oh yeah...sa-weet!

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

One thing I always notice watching 777's on the ground is the amount of brake dust and our grease buildup on the wheels. To the point the wheels are almost black. I wonder with PMDG 's maintenance system like they have with the NGX if that build up will occur over time?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

Randazzo, 

Upon landing, have you accurately programmed how the 777 weight sinks into the landing gear once the bogies are flat on the ground? There's a few split seconds that once the bogies become "on the ground" the aircraft is still very much flying and it's not until the wings loose their lift that the weight of this beast is thrown on to the bogies/hydraulic shafts.

If you look carefully at this video, you can actually see it sinking into it's landing gear at apprx; 00:19-00:21.