Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Official 777 Price?

Is this real? If so, perfect price!

A page I am dreaming about,but totally fake, unless I am stupid enough to not find the page.

Most likely not fake, perhaps they were most likely testing the download link. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Nice photoshop skills you got there, Luke!  :lol:

Jokes aside, that seems like a realistic pricing in my opinion. I wish it was cheaper, though. The NGX is already too expensive for a college student.

Matheus Mafra

I wish it was cheaper, though. The NGX is already too expensive for a college student.

Expensive? with all the work they put into it...

Oh, they forgot to remove the discounts from their Easter sales weekend!!!   :fool:

I don't think comrade RSR will allow his team to forget the "i" in "dgitally" as well. :lol:

Nice photoshop skills you got there, Luke!  :lol:.

Haha - I think I could do something similar, but more than likely someone trolling us :-P We await a reply from one the team...

I wish it was cheaper, though. The NGX is already too expensive for a college student.

Yes expensive...for a college student....

Just like a Mercedes is too expensive.......for a college student.

Doesn't matter how much work went into something. Some people still can't afford it. If the 777 came out within the next two months, I wouldn't be able to buy it because its too expensive for my situation. I just moved for a CFI job in Dallas and the 80 or so bucks would break my bank.....no matter how much work went into it. It sucks but it's a fact of life.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Yes expensive...for a college student....

Just like a Mercedes is too expensive.......for a college student.

Doesn't matter how much work went into something. Some people still can't afford it. If the 777 came out within the next two months, I wouldn't be able to buy it because its too expensive for my situation. I just moved for a CFI job in Dallas and the 80 or so bucks would break my bank.....no matter how much work went into it. It sucks but it's a fact of life.

Look at it the bright side, you'll prob make more as a CFI now than you will if/when you start at a regional airline later. LOL

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Too expensive - for a college student?

Think about how much fun you will have.  Works out cheap.

However, you can afford the brand new iphone, ipad, ipod and macbook?