Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Official 777 Price?

Well that's fair, they should also give some type of credit to the hard core individuals

who will begin posting their findings....that's if there are any bugs.

Right around where I suspected it would be.

Given the amount of time I will spend with it AND the outstanding follow-on support, a fair price IMHO.

PMDG has earned my support over the years.

Now...WHERE DO I PURCHASE?

(Quick:  the prone-to-violence-cop-wife is away this week...)

spacer.png

Did anyone hit the "Add to Cart" button while they had the chance?

It was a download link test this morning. Some guys at my VA spotted it and posted it on FB... The page has been reverted to the 165 million

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

US$90,00 = R$180,00, which is almost 100 meals at my university's cafeteria. I'm still buying it because it is worth it, though you'll see I couldn't afford any other PMDG product besides the NGX. So yeah, expensive or cheap also depends on the client, no just the product. But I don't see how it could be less expensive, since there's a lot of labour invested in it and FS is a much less lucrative industry than thousands of others for which we gladly give our money.

Sent from my microwave oven

Pedro Espindola

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own2_378x68.jpg

its fake! Photoshop!do you really think you can do this awsome like Kim Jeong eun? :P 

I actually expected this to be around $99-$119 but I guess we'll find out soon enough. All the livery reveals suggest we're a step closer to adding it to our virtual hangars. :)

ill say from 80 to 130 its about a ok price . But ill end up buying it at what ever the price may be .....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Someone from PMDG needs to comment on whether this is real or fake, even if they don't confirm the price if it is a fake. I can't find any mention of the upcoming 777 on the PMDG website anymore, not even the funny multi-million dollar price.

they can't release it this week, it is finals week and I would rather study the T7 than this crud I am studying now. I could study through a long haul... no no no, See PMDG no self control I have no self control. :O As for too expensive for a college student, I have been saving 5 bucks a week for this thing. It was the only way I could do it. I partook in one less beverage every saturday night.

Seriously, how many of us are going to actually read the whole promo page description when we all know what the product will deliver being from PMDG. Just press buy! No questions asked. No brainer. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png