Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Canada is Boring (Satire)

Maybe I missed someone listing him, but Chris Hadfield should definitely be included on that list. Far more relevant to aviation and space than some singers. Check out his twitter feed and YouTube channel to see why.

Stephen, you are obviously bored. It is time to turn you into an honorary Cajun. Consider it done

LOL! The Acadians and the cajunes might role over in their graves if I was!

My 6th Great grandfather back was awarded land confiscated by the British from the Acadian French in Nova Scotia. The French inhabitants were uprooted and dispersed throughout North America, with about half being deported to Louisanna and thereabouts.

Kind regards,

An even better list. RIP, Stan Rogers. Still one of my favorites.

He is one of my favourites as well. They did an Air Crash Investigation show on Flight 797 that he died on. Here is a link to it in case anyone missed this one:

http://watchdocumentary.org/watch/air-crash-investigation-s04e03-fire-fight-air-canada-flight-797-video_a5c41b5dc.html

Well that makes this thread officially Aviation Related with the story of Stan Rogers on Flight 797....Died way before his time. RIP

Matthew Kane

Stan Rogers is a legend. I like to go into Secondlife, hop in a sailboat, fire up some Stan Rogers Sea Shanties, then sail, drink beer, and listen to Stan's great sailing songs.

How awesome would it have been to be at this table, getting drunk and singing shanties.

lol here is a song for addon developers and all slaves to the computer B)

Cheers
TJ

Ireland is just Canada,without the snow (most times).

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Put a Canadian into space and what happens? He makes a music video.

He's also flown a few planes too.

OK time for a Canadian Joke......How did they come up with the name Canada?

Bunch of guys were sitting around and trying to come up with a name so they decided they would pull some letters from a hat. When they pulled the first letter the guy said "We've get a C eh...." When they pulled the second letter the guy said "We've got an N eh...." and when they pulled the third letter the guy said "We've got a D eh..."

C eh N eh D eh

Canada   :canada-flag:

Matthew Kane

C eh N eh D eh

I just destroyed my keyboard with coffee.

OK time for a Canadian Joke......How did they come up with the name Canada?

Bunch of guys were sitting around and trying to come up with a name so they decided they would pull some letters from a hat. When they pulled the first letter the guy said "We've get a C eh...." When they pulled the second letter the guy said "We've got an N eh...." and when they pulled the third letter the guy said "We've got a D eh..."

C eh N eh D eh

Canada   :canada-flag:

Classic! LOL!