Sign in to follow this  
dinos17298

whats going on

I guess we all know that, this is just venting/forum chat/etc ^_^

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

While time stands still for the anxious customers, it fly's by for the busy developers. Maybe a little slack is deserved. I like anyone would enjoy RSR and team to be chatting our forum ears off but that would take away from their development time. Imagine that there are easily 12+ hr development days possibly more than 5 days a week.... Maybe a little time for family and friends and a life plus other business ventures... Some of you all need to be a little more realistic is all I'm trying to say. Real people equals real lives and that's probably enough about that.

I have faith in this team, period. If it happens to take another year because they figured out how to incorporate the Oculus Rift or something... I'd still patiently wait but that's me. :-P haha

RSR also told us that they would start posting updated pictures of the aircraft when it was near to release?

The last one I saw, showing the aircraft taxying to the active runway but, maybe the crew found a fault and it was actually taxying back to the ramp eh?

Bugs, Features, Little niggly things that they want to fix before releasing it. Maybe someone was testing the "nearly ready" version and found that if you inserted the wrong STAR for the wrong Approach type to the wrong runway while upside-down and simultaneously opening the doors, deploying flaps and lowering the landing gear with the left AIRDU malfunctioning and the windscreen wipers in INT would make the pogo stick in the cargo area crack open when you turned on the landing lights if the strobes were off leading to a "white screen freeze of death" when within 3nm of an active waypoint.

Computers are odd like that sometimes.

Blah - is all I have to say.

(...) Maybe someone was testing the "nearly ready" version and found that if you inserted the wrong STAR for the wrong Approach type to the wrong runway while upside-down and simultaneously opening the doors, deploying flaps and lowering the landing gear with the left AIRDU malfunctioning and the windscreen wipers in INT would make the pogo stick in the cargo area crack open when you turned on the landing lights if the strobes were off leading to a "white screen freeze of death" when within 3nm of an active waypoint. (...)

Read the FCOM! That's not a bug but the exact RW behaviour of a B777!!!   lookatthat_s.gif

In July sometime, some 2+ months since the, Let the Previews "Begin" forum post, RSR will come in and create another thread with the interior cockpit previews. Nothing in it will give any clue why it took two months between forum posts. Majority of users will flood this new post with accolades and comments of "take your time" type stuff. At the end of said topic we will be told videos will be coming "soon".

By late August or early September we will have another thread like this come up. Sometime in late October we will see another RSR post. Likely a short 30 to 60 second vide will be included. RSR will allude to the fact that they will not release until ready.

Cone of silence will be in play until sometime in January or February due to the holidays.

Then sometime next spring/summer we will hopefully see a release. Which will put off what I want, the 737-900ER even further down the road.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

The last one I saw, showing the aircraft taxying to the active runway but, maybe the crew found a fault and it was actually taxying back to the ramp eh?

I think its gone in for a C-Check... 

Cone of silence will be in play until sometime in January or February due to the holidays.

May not not be a good road for them:  IMHO FSX is already a dying platform, I may have converted by then.

spacer.png

The place got EMP'd guys, they start from scratch. Expect a release in 2033.

:lol:

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Guest BeaverDriver

Bugs, Features, Little niggly things that they want to fix before releasing it. Maybe someone was testing the "nearly ready" version and found that if you inserted the wrong STAR for the wrong Approach type to the wrong runway while upside-down and simultaneously opening the doors, deploying flaps and lowering the landing gear with the left AIRDU malfunctioning and the windscreen wipers in INT would make the pogo stick in the cargo area crack open when you turned on the landing lights if the strobes were off leading to a "white screen freeze of death" when within 3nm of an active waypoint.

Computers are odd like that sometimes.

Oh NUTS!!! I just KNEW that bug was going to show up sooner or later <sigh> :unsure:

:lol:

Didn't you get your answer.....?

This is exactly what's going on. They're working on it.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11