Is there any chance of getting the unpainted green version of the NGX as is offered for the 777? I've looked everywhere for one with no luck.

Thanks.

Mark Adams, KPWM

texturesinc/wordpress.com  worked not ?! Why  ! Please help thanks

best regards

Chris

texturesinc/wordpress.com  worked not ?! Why  ! Please help thanks

best regards

Chris

And neither his Dropbox account is working. Too bad. I hope he comes back, I got great paintings there.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Is there any chance of getting the unpainted green version of the NGX as is offered for the 777? I've looked everywhere for one with no luck.

Well I don't know now... I thought there was one too, on the PMDG site. But it is not there now as far as I can see.

A ha! I found it! Look under Boeing (chromate green) on PMDG site.

There is the Southwest primer 800 McPhat gave out, but it is incomplete and unavailable anyway.

Well I don't know now... I thought there was one too, on the PMDG site. But it is not there now as far as I can see.

A ha! I found it! Look under Boeing (chromate green) on PMDG site.

There is the Southwest primer 800 McPhat gave out, but it is incomplete and unavailable anyway.

Thanks Peter but unfortunately that repaint is for the -700 model which I don't have. Was specifically looking for the  -800 and/or -900 version.

Thanks anyway.

Mark Adams, KPWM

Ah, shucks. Then I guess your only chance is finding someone who would be willing to send you the Southwest repaint by McPhat. That does not have some stuff like night textures though.

Good day,

Just found this great topic, but too bad the URL's aren't working.. Anyway, the Norwegian repaints are AMAZING though. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

A shame. Christians repaints were top notch.

Christian, I hope you read this and maybe you decide to give us the repaints again?

• Upvote 1

Hey Christian - your repaints were the best available NGX paints in the FS world - please make them available again!

• Upvote 2

best regards, Mathias

Thanks for the paint mate! I added a few things small things.. she's a beauty!

LN-RCY.png

could i get a link for this one plese?? have been looking for it a long time now so i would be the happiest man on earth if i could get e downloadlink :D

Thanks for the paint mate! I added a few things small things.. she's a beauty!

LN-RCY.png

could i get a link for this one plese?? have been looking for it a long time now so i would be the happiest man on earth if i could get e downloadlink :D