Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Hansen

I am going to eat you......

I prefer imagining the sound of a toilet flushing, seems more appropriate than good music

IMHO this album is where Queen went off the rails.  Everything before .... brilliant ... everything after .... not so much.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Wow Tom seeing this post has really made me appreciate the free service you provide  for us the flight simming community, all the while having to put up with some BS from people like the OP.

Wow Tom seeing this post has really made me appreciate the free service you provide  for us the flight simming community, all the while having to put up with some BS from people like the OP.

There's a TON of this that you don't see too. Usually it all gets deleted before anyone even notices. Gets especially bad around release time here.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

And then some. You are gone. Violating our terms of service (for the benefit of everyone now reading this) is not funny and smilies make it no less so.

This has to be one of the rudest OP's I have seen around here! Glad we have an Admin such as yourself ^_^ :wink:

What was wrong with the pic? I never saw it so I dont know ha. 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

What was wrong with the pic? I never saw it so I dont know ha. 

It was just a photo of a B777 and a B737 taxing in front of it. I am so confused why it was deleted. 

I dont want to get banned by posting a link to the picture.

type in "777 and 737" google images. Its the second pic that comes up?

I am so confused why it was deleted.

Because it is copyrighted by the photographer, and his/her consent would be necessary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Ahhh, thanks Jerad, now the title makes sense.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Because it is copyrighted by the photographer, and his/her consent would be necessary

I thought that was only for commercial use of Images.. 

Logically that makes sense but the law is the law.

Technically you can link to the photograph if you conform to the "Photo Usage Requirements" set forth by the website that hosts a wealth of aviation photography.

AVSIM does not allow links to that website, as I've just tried to link to its photo usage page, but you can access it by clicking "Photo Usage Requirements" under the "Photos" drop down. As links are not permitted, basically all photographs from that website are unable to be shared/reposted here.

IMHO this album is where Queen went off the rails.  Everything before .... brilliant ... everything after .... not so much.

Bicycle? Radio gaga? LOL, As much as I love Queen those 2 just seemed way off to me 

Kacper Nowotynski

Okay, a couple of "teaching moments" have presented themselves. Here's why the photo was deleted, and why he was banned:

Photo was copyrighted at time of creation by the photographer.

Photo was uploaded to Airliners.net by the photographer.

Photo was copied and pasted here without regard to our rules or those of Airliners.net and the copyright holder.

And the really egregious sin that got that dude banned was that he misquoted Randazzo. Randazzo actually said;

"Tom is a GOOD LOOKING FAT SLOB who buys me endless beers and meals".

He left out the best parts of the quote, the little cretin.

Must have been from that site that must not be named..  :ph34r:

Airliners.net? Really? I don't think we have ever said that.

There's a TON of this that you don't see too. Usually it all gets deleted before anyone even notices. Gets especially bad around release time here.

That's for sure.

On a tenuously related note, I just watched this video about the history of the word 'cannibal' which was fascinating:

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

It's an avsim rule.