Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

Very happy to hear this fantastic news!

Thank you PMDG for all the work and dedication involved with the 777 project.

Pay week, 5 day vacation and probably the best FS add on ever being released, life is good!

KrisYYZ

Kristof Barocz
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

What a week for FS eh?  Both PMDG and A2A releasing their big projects this week.  The most advanced airliner and the most advanced GA simulation slated to release the same week.  I think my credit card is hiding LOL

What a week for FS eh?  Both PMDG and A2A releasing their big projects this week.  The most advanced airliner and the most advanced GA simulation slated to release the same week.  I think my credit card is hiding LOL

I didn't realize the A2A C172 was coming out this soon. PMDG 777, A2A C172, and PFPX in the same week? My wallet is going to be hurting.

Jon Skiffington

Just like your last big release it occurs right after I start up school again. This will be my last year of grad school question is do I wait until my one final is over in December and probably get a service pack or two. Or just get it because I really really want it!!!!!!

Either way excited for the release! Great work. Hope the next week goes well!

Already have my first routes thought out which means I will probably wait. MIA-LAX-SYD-HKG-DXB. Planning on using DXB plenty, will have to get a new scenery for DXB.

Well that's almost as good a birthday present as it gets. Saw a 777F at Malpensa tonight, I guess I have something like five days to find out where it went.

P.S. I might be back from Italy, but I still am off work until next Monday. Please release ASAP so I can fit one of those superlong flights.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

don't panic it will return........it will return.......trust me it will

I agree. I have been flight simming since fs2000. There have been periods of time where I have lost the bug due to work, school, friends, dating, marriage. Every single time it comes back again full force. There is just something about flight simulator I cannot give up.

This is great news. Plus, I haven't heard of  "Circle Error Probable" since a couple decades ago at Los Alamos. I didn't know the term was still in use.

I will not hit F5 every minute for the next 8440 (approximate) minutes. I will not hit F5 every minute for the next 8440 (approximate) minutes, I will not hit F5 every 8440 (approximate) minutes. I will not hit F5 ....

dan "lensman" davison

Great news... 

and my wife will be travelling this weekend. If the T7 wil be released this weenkend is going to be only me and her...

Regards...

Elimarbp

You cheater :P

money is ready: check

gate E18 at CGN/EDDK ready for the FedEx 777: check

I'm ready for takeoff: check

:biggrin:

This is certainly a big week for Flight Sim. Huge!!!

"Release Week" It has a nice ring to it...

Keith Guillory

RSR said "best PMDG product ever".  Hmmmm  Absolutely!  This is from a diehard 747 fanatic.

She is an absolute joy to fly, if you respect her.  She demands you understand her, she isn't like her little brother (NGX) or big sister (747X).  Forgiving, yes but not if you make assumptions.

In other words, read read read.  She is long, can't imagine the -300ER yet.  Her power plants are huge and take time to build thrust, or bleed off speed.  Just remember the opening of one of her GE90s are about the same diameter of a 737's body!  Some of the systems are not the same as other Boeing's, BETTER but there are some differences.

Ok back to some final testing!