Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

I saw the topic on New Zealands TV3 news "special bulletin" looking forward to it B)

133 members browsing the thread :') Oh wow lol

There were more than 180 members viewing the thread before the server went out :)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

And I was going to rearrange my sock drawer this weekend..........

I put money in my sock drawer. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

out here in the real world it's getting like this...http://www.angryflower.com/news5.html

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

777, PFPX, Dreamtheater/Avenged Sevenfold new albums, GTA 5, Windwaker HD....next month or so is best month this year for new releases for me!

GTA 5

Preordered the other day + PFPX this week (hopefully)  B)

777, PFPX, Dreamtheater/Avenged Sevenfold new albums, GTA 5, Windwaker HD....next month or so is best month this year for new releases for me!

Yep one hell of a crazy few weeks coming up. Listen to real metal, not that Avenged crap. Saw them live a few years back along with Metallica not hard to guess which was the better band  ^_^

Just in time for classes to start, booo! I'll be too busy until Christmas time to actually get around to buying it but hey, what a great Christmas gift ;) Congrats team, that well deserved vacation is near!

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Great news to wake up to this morning (sucks living in the land downunder. Announcements are always made in wee-small hours of the morning -_- ).

:Praying:

Our Father, Who art at FL360
RSR be Thy Name;
Thy 777 come,
Thy will be done,
on tarmac as it is at FL360.
Give us this day our shiny bird,
and forgive us our posts,
as we forgive those who tempted us; (DAMNIT BETA TESTERS AND YOUR SCREENSHOTS  :biggrin: )
and lead us not into the CS777,
but deliver us on 27R. Amen.

that is one of the funniest post I have ever read!

LOL

Clayton

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Chaps,

Let this video be a foretelling of everyone's first landing...actually, hopefully you won't ever do a 777 landing like this:

While this all sounds perfectly grizzly, I am playing wait-and-see.  IMHO too early to get excited until we can hit that buy now button.  Cheers.  ...and now, back to Skyrim.

spacer.png