Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

I reckon $89.95 :smile:

I think that's pretty darn close.

I am reminded of the great scene from Spaceballs....When will THEN be NOW? :lol:

Knew it was gonna come out the week I went back to school :( Guess I'll wait til December. 

Joy, Joy, Joy. I wonder if it descends and keeps it's speed... Oh im excited now muwahaha take my money

- Josh

take my money

Indeed.  Been ready since May.

spacer.png

Oh man ... just in time ... my new Haswell build is ready to consume the best plane that PMDG has to offer. 

I reckon $89.95   :smile:

whoa thats steep. Yes I know, high fidelity, quality, etc etc. From memory the NGX was $45 or something which is about right for an addon in my books anyway. There is a crapload of games coming out in the next 2-3 months so I'm having to stretch my limited resources. I'm talking about:

- GTA V

- BF4

- FIFA 14

- Don Bradman Cricket 14

- NBA 2k14

each one of those is about $80. *sigh*

My problem is that I have just gott a new girlfriend, and we can only meet on weekends due to work etc, and this weekend she comes to me. So now it's PMDG being set aside, and not my GF :dance:

Best

Steinar Grindstein

What a lucky man I am then! My wife is glad that im having the 777 after a long time, and she thinks that the 737NGX looks and feels so real. I got myself a first officer :P

yeah sure... because all the other thing they did for this beast doesn't take any time to do it.

Absolutely. was thinking the very same thing. Anyone who does not grasp the magnitude of the complexity of this simulation, will never get full enjoyment from it. am glad you called it "this beast". This thing seems to be in Star Trek terms, the creation of the first warp drive. You'll be able to get lost in many different ares of this simulation. This simulation looks like it will be the MD-11 simulation on steroids.

whoa thats steep. Yes I know, high fidelity, quality, etc etc. From memory the NGX was $45 or something which is about right for an addon in my books anyway. There is a crapload of games coming out in the next 2-3 months so I'm having to stretch my limited resources. I'm talking about:

- GTA V

- BF4

- FIFA 14

- Don Bradman Cricket 14

- NBA 2k14

each one of those is about $80. *sigh*

NGX was 69 for the base pack.

I sure hope FIFA 14 isn't $80! That'd be tough to swallow haha

Oh really? damn it was that long ago I've forgotten. Either way, $80 is way too much for me....not when I've got other full games to purchase for the same amount (or even less with cd keys).

I am guessing that it´s 79,99, Randazzo said that it was higher than the NGX pricewise and I think that 89,99 for it is to much. Sure everybody wants it badly and is willing to shell out enourmous amounts of money for it, but 89 dollars is just crazy.

Alright I am going to be hated for saying this... This is just a joke..ok?

If I am a marketing consultant for PMDG.. My suggestion for pricing structure  would be like this.

Week 1 purchase: $300

Week 2 purchase: $200

Week 5 Purchase: A long term price.

People on this forum for over 10 years..a large discount.

This would also help with traffic management.

:ph34r:

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter