Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

Don't worry, Robert said it would be more expensive but not jaw droppingly so, nd setting a $ 100 pricetag could be seen as jaw droppingly more than the NGX. Don't worry so much guys, they have always been more than reasonabld, cannot see that changing!

As for developmenf, I do not think that they can ever recover fhe time spent in developing it, just the costs!

Kind regards

PFPX well worth the investment.

Will be a great help in planning routes for the T7.

Please consider there are buyers from all over the world not just CAN,EUR and US for them 100$ won't hurt much but In rest of the countries dollars are very high for there local money!

So For me price is very important because dollar costs a lot in mine.. and there are buyers from all over the world.

1y329d.jpg

One more time, I can't understand some people moaning for possibly a T7 around 100USD when most of the same people buy a smartphone every year or so at 500USD.

Looks like 1 USD/EUR/whatever don't have the same value for what is paid with.

Using a PMDG product must be the cheapest hobby per hour ...

One more time, I can't understand some people moaning for possibly a T7 around 100USD when most of the same people buy a smartphone every year or so at 500USD.

Looks like 1 USD/EUR/whatever don't have the same value for what is paid with.

Using a PMDG product must be the cheapest hobby per hour ...

Agreed... even a night out is more expensive then this addon.

when most of the same people buy a smartphone every year or so at 500USD.

Really? Most? NotNamedGuy, I get my smartphones for something like 100 dollars with contract every two years, and they are on an expensive side.

As was said, not everybody is a well-to-do middle class american or west european.

You advocate setting price levels to what is probably half a monthly income of some of the folks here (yes, I was such one until recently) and yet you wonder about piracy.

I am not saying PMDG addons are way expensive. Actually, in light of globally fixed pricing, they could bear a 10%ish price increase... but just because for you 100 bucks is not that much of an expense, doesn't mean everybody feels the same.

Agreed... even a night out is more expensive then this addon.

In light of what I have written above, I can easily afford a night out every week on the money. Maybe even twice a week... It's not that simple.

OK, I guess the release is really confirmed....at least Angle of Attack got their 777 judging by their blog post!

So all bodes well that no bugs were found that couldn´t be ironed out!

http://www.flyaoamedia.com/reviews/pmdg-777-first-screenshots-and-first-impressions/?fb_source=pubv1

Just had a look at that, thanks Eraser74!   Yep, certainly looks like we are in for a nice weekend! :Praying:

I actually just wanted to warn RSR when he said that he had put flaps to 30, gear down and final items that should he dare to hit that TOGA switch and try to delay the release I would be waiting at the foot of the runway with an RPG to make sure he has to land one way or the other :LMAO:   (Just a joke of course!)

Here is to the release of the T7 this weekend (hopefully!) :drinks: :Party:

Kind regards.

I would be waiting at the foot of the runway with an RPG to make sure he has to land one way or the other :LMAO:   (Just a joke of course!)

To carry it on....Its illegal for unqualified personel to fire RPGs. Even more illegal outside of approved areas :LMAO:

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Jonathan, I have friends at the airforce... maybe I can persuade them that the 777 is a target in "force landing of renegade aircraft" training.... 

Why is everyone worried about the price???? Even if it costs 100 bucks you know it's gonna be worth every cent... We are talking about PMDG here. not some of this other companies that put out garbage and have you beta test it... I for one can add up the waisted money for the garbage planes i purchased. If only i knew better. So when they release this plane let's support all the time these guys put out in making our hobby more enjoyable and as realistic as it gets.

Really? Most? NotNamedGuy, I get my smartphones for something like 100 dollars with contract every two years, and they are on an expensive side.

As was said, not everybody is a well-to-do middle class american or west european.

You advocate setting price levels to what is probably half a monthly income of some of the folks here (yes, I was such one until recently) and yet you wonder about piracy.

I am not saying PMDG addons are way expensive. Actually, in light of globally fixed pricing, they could bear a 10%ish price increase... but just because for you 100 bucks is not that much of an expense, doesn't mean everybody feels the same.

In light of what I have written above, I can easily afford a night out every week on the money. Maybe even twice a week... It's not that simple.

Hi, I didn't want neither to offend anyone nor to declare a flamewar. I said "most", let's say "many" if you prefer, but that's a fact that each people don't give the same value for 1USD regarding what they will pay with.

Let me give another example: to me, to put 50 euros in an FSX add-on is acceptable. To put the same 50 euros to fill gazoline in my car is extortion. This does not say I got 2x50 to spend.

To carry it on....Its illegal for unqualified personel to fire RPGs. Even more illegal outside of approved areas :LMAO:

Oh shoot!!!!   I thought with all the Call of Duty and Medal of Honor I've played I would be qualified by now :LMAO:

Jonathan, I have friends at the airforce... maybe I can persuade them that the 777 is a target in "force landing of renegade aircraft" training.... 

Not a bad idea, since I might miss with the RPG, and if I do hit damage the 777 in such a way that I cannot even use it afterwards!   Your way is fail proof :LMAO: .

Kind regards

Why is everyone worried about the price????

Worried or not, if they charged €150 for it I'd still pay it, and wouldn't complain. Not just because I love study aircraft and the T7, but because PMDG have spent hundreds if not thousands of stressful, fun and time consuming hours on this bird, and for what ever price they charge for it, it doesn't matter in the least, because at the end of the day - they are brining me many thousands of hours of fun in this beauty all thanks to their hard work. 

Worried or not, if they charged €150 for it I'd still pay it, and wouldn't complain. Not just because I love study aircraft and the T7, but because PMDG have spent hundreds if not thousands of stressful, fun and time consuming hours on this bird, and for what ever price they charge for it, it doesn't matter in the least, because at the end of the day - they are brining me many thousands of hours of fun in this beauty all thanks to their hard work. 

Exactly!!! In my point of view this is the Rolls Royce of fligh sim!!!!