Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

In today's crumbling house-of-cards bebt-based economy, what choice do we have...?

Buy less, buy different, don't go into debt unless it really makes sense and stop blaming the economy for all.

don't go into debt unless it really makes sense

If everyone did that, the G-7 (not G-8, Russia has no place in the G-nations) economy would implode.

You dont understand how the Western economy functions.  ;-)

spacer.png

If everyone did that, the G-7 (not G-8, Russia has no place in the G-nations) economy would implode.

Sad but true...so everyone, please, consume extravagantly and often

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Bollocks. Short-term, things will be strange, but long term, actual economy would be better off.

Then again, long term, we are all dead. So.

Now we've turned this into a political and economic topic? LOL, go away!

In today's crumbling house-of-cards bebt-based economy, what choice do we have...?

Totally understand that, and circumstances have sometimes forced me to shop there, too. I avoid doing so like the plague, though.

Just really saying I'd rather spend more on less that is truly of quality (not just surrounded by marketing bs claiming quality, "organic," etc.).

There's a happy medium between feeding the multinational beast looking to enslave us all and getting into deluded Yuppie mode overpaying $50 for a $2 plate made in China but sold at Abercrombie and Fitch at ridiculous markup.

I don't see anything in the hobby we're in that suffers from ridiculous markup. Surprising oversights sometimes (Carenado is a regular offender, for example), but that's usually compensated for by earnest effort alongside it.

There are very few cheaters in this boutique market; they won't last long.

I pay what is asked, when I can, and accept that I can't, when I can't, and it all works out just fine. :)

Guys just enjoy the pictures and info on the 777 up to the release. No need to get at each other. We are all excited and feeling anxious about this beauty being ours.

Steve

Please save the politics and economy to the CNN forum.....This is the PMDG release.... we are all excited and want to get our hands on these bird asap.....

Release it please. So we can have it before the weekend.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

LOL risk of closure for this thread...

I wonder what the size on disk for the 777 is going to be