Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

Alternatively just sign your full name after you've made a post. It's not hard and only takes a matter of seconds....

This isn't the point. Simply don't understand why i can't edit the page?! 

Phil Schwägerl

This isn't the point. Simply don't understand why i can't edit the page?! 

Phil Schwägerl

I wouldn't know, but for now, you'll just have to deal with typing it after, or risk facing a ban....

To the people who are having doubts:

Remember this is exactly the same as what happened before this thread was started - a lot of people 'assumed' that it wasn't going to be out until much later. 

I have faith in PMDG.

I hope so too, because, like many of the others have said, AOA training already has theirs and they won't get a copy if it is not the release copy for some good common sense reasons!

Come on PMDG, you can do it!!!   :LMAO:

Kind regards

Hmm this is intriguing... two of PMDG's current largest 777 topics marked for risk of closure... :wacko:  Can't everyone just be happy and get along with each other?  :lol:

You have to edit your signature site by editing your profile, but i'm not able to edit the page until february.. maybe you are?

Or type your full name at the end of each post.

Harry Nelson

I hope so too, because, like many of the others have said, AOA training already has theirs and they won't get a copy if it is not the release copy for some good common sense reasons!

Come on PMDG, you can do it!!!   :LMAO:

Kind regards

Yeah....but I asked Chris Palmer if this is the release candidate and he said it wasn´t....although it was "very close to". So it could mean anything.

I get your point. My wife is been asking me if this thing gets released this week will she see me at all during the weeekend

Price should go as follow

This weekend release $100 usd

Wednesday next week $79,99 usd

Id pay the 100 bucks to fly it this weekend

Now let me see, $100 for the 777 or $150 for diner, I think the choice is obvious, $100 for the 777 naturally.  After all we can have diner at home anytime. :rolleyes:

Harry Nelson

Now let me see, $100 for the 777 or $150 for diner, I think the choice is obvious, $100 for the 777 naturally.  After all we can have diner at home anytime. :rolleyes:

I think you vastly overpay that dinners. :D

I honestly can say I have been stressed and tortured this whole week waiting for the day we get another message from RSR. This planes release could probably be compared to "the turn of the century" in the FS world. It'll be the best thing since sliced bread; one could only hope she will be getting pushed back into our hangars soon!  ^_^

No. 100 for t7 and 150 for scenery add ons so we can land this beauty on some fancy airports. The wife can cook dinner while I'm flying. Lol

Yeah....but I asked Chris Palmer if this is the release candidate and he said it wasn´t....although it was "very close to". So it could mean anything.

Yeah, I'm seeing RSR's finger creeping ever so slowwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy to that TOGA button, where is Jonathan with the fighter guys to force this aircraft to land??? :LMAO:

Kind regards.

Yep I think Robert is about to perform a Go Around. :LMAO:

If not he better make a topic soon announcing that it's going to release this weekend! :Nail Biting:

Strange that AoA only posts external screenshots ... Amazing however !