Sign in to follow this  
Alan_A

A2A Accu-Sim Cessna 172 may be out "within the week"

I very much hope you get your Birthday pressie by the end of the day!

It is a bit of a shame they did not plan this release for the USA Labor Day long weekend when many would have tons of time to buy and enjoy this plane.

The first thing I did this morning was rush to the computer to see if it was out yet. :P I know this will be the day, though. I can feel it!

Brandon Filer

It is a bit of a shame they did not plan this release for the USA Labor Day long weekend when many would have tons of time to buy and enjoy this plane.

Apart from all of the rest of the world, not in the US, for whom it's a regular Monday :P

:lol: Just kidding ....... I'm "working from home", just in case it's out today!

I know this will be the day, though. I can feel it!

Yep, I agree, I'm still sticking with my prediction.   Plenty of Monday left yet, even for those of us on the east side of the pond.   :smile:

Morning is quickly turning to afternoon and no sign of our skyhawk.  :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

The video was blocked for me, but I take it was Mr Astley, doing a spot of Rickrolling? :smile:

Zoran, you evil man !   :lol:

I dare you to do that in the PMDG section !   .... I think you'd get the death sentance from some parties! :lol:

:lol:  :P

Not going anywhere near PMDG they would hunt my I.P down!

ZORAN

Any constant speed prop planned?

I was initially a sure customer but after just watching the vids and seeing fixed pitch props I'm now couldn't really care about it. Call me picky but I demand a lot for my money.

as far as I am aware, the only 172 with a constant speed prop was the 172RG Cutlass. so seeing as the A2A model is 172R, I'm pretty sure the answer would be no as it would be in the real aircraft.

I flew an the older Continental powered 172 that had a CSP...think it was a 172D  I am not sure, but I think the Continental IO-360 powered Hawk 'XP had a CSP too.    Since this is a new R version, there wouldn't be a CSP available. 

As far as A2A goes, if you want a good CSP GA plane, the Cherokee series is slated to include the Cherokee 235 which has a CSP.

Cheers

TJ

Was there any indication as to when this would release?  People are saying today, but i haven't read anything beyond the nebulous "soon", so beloved of FS developers.

Ian R Tyldesley