Sign in to follow this  
IAF747

777 in the next 24-36 hours I think

Oh my, you should be banned for that... :-P

Pay more attention and read the last post by RSR before posting things on me, I say this because I don't know moderators here and in some forums they ban people just because a "popular" random guy said it.

I think I recall PMDG giving us a heads-up that they would update their site for testing purposes. The site would go down, come back up with a 777 page, but it would all be of testing. Nothing released... YET... 

That's right.

Rigoberto, I'd love to see that page (and I've seen that image before too!). There are some missing things though, like the lack of shadowing on the page, and there is a slight hint of Photoshopping around the edge. And the news would have moved down one, with the 737 SP probably being second on the list.

I think we are close, but not that close. I think we will see it within the next week (starting Friday, to next Friday) and I lean to maybe Tuesday? I think a weekend release is a little far fetched, especially with it being Labor Day Weekend in the U.S.. I don't see PMDG putting it out on the weekend when it can wait for the week, they probably have to sleep on the release candidate to make sure its what they want to throw out there.

And everyone, I think the server crashing thing is really put out of proportion. They have made massive improvements to their servers, so site stain, although there will be some, will not match the NGX from the sounds of it.

-Tom H

I also think it's weird Tom, the image also misses the last item from the news feed

Not to be a nerd about it, but Circle Error Probable describes the midpoint between the edges of a circle (or more accurately, the center of a circle whose edges define the radius that 50% of your munitions will hit).

I.E., Circle Error Probable on Wednesday of 7 days actually means Wednesday +/- 3.5 days is the most probable, and then decreasing probability outside of that range. I'd say a weekend release is not really out of the question.

-Matt

I doubt it will be released tomorrow, PMDG said they would update us before release, and we haven't seen the product page change at all.

I question if that is even a legit picture of the site, I highly doubt it, there is a lot that isn't PMDG grade.

-Tom H

Releasing Tuesday morning at 615am eastern time....me thinks so B)

Meanwhile time for another 744V1 flight!

Chris Sunseri

Meanwhile time for another 744V1 flight!

So I thought but the FPS are hideous. LDS 763 getting much better FPS.

spacer.png

My god, I hope they stick to their word and release it this week. Tomorrow's gonna be Saturday and that's like the last day of this week. Man I'm really getting irritated with all this hype followed by nothing, always left hanging.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I don't even think they'll call it the "base package", because if you look the 737 NGX doesn't have "base package" in front of it. Definitely sounds fake.