Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

FWSd9VN.gif

Haha just kidding take your time boys, I gotta work till tuesday anyways!

Take your time fixing whatever problems this product has.

I rather wait a week or 2 then spending my money in a product with problems,because then I would demand my money back so for me it's all good.

Guest IAF747

Please shut up,i am thank full that they keep on producing amazing products for the simulator that I play.You jumping to conclusions thinking that im not grateful. You couldn't tell if i was or not by my post.My PERSONAL OPINION that I find it wrong what they have done.Have you ever heard of freedom of speech?

Congratulations, you have made a great contradiction here.

You chose to exercise your freedom of speech and I did too. Then you say shut up right at the beginning! Am I to believe I don't have freedom of speech but you do? How come?

Signed,

Regards,

Daniel

Guest IAF747

Level-D 757 :biggrin:

:biggrin:  Yep!

Signed,

Regards,

Daniel

Hey Yous!  (Newfoundland first persons plural eh?)

Stop the arguing and poking each other in the eye before one of us come down there and give each of you from both sides an enforced 2 week rest.

This is no joke, and we are not kidding,

In other words, this is a long weekend and it is sunny here, and I am on duty and I don't want to waste it acting as the idiot between other idiots.

Who ever reports this post gets banned! :)

Guest IAF747

###### opinions don't interest me :-) if you don't see the fact that RSR's post are carefully constructed breadcrumbs to feed the hype of this product (that will ultimatly feed his wallet) that says a lot about you

Right, Ignored.

Signed,

Regards,

Daniel

Whether it's released Tuesday, Thursday or a week from Friday, all I know is Christmas is coming early this year!

Chris Sunseri

Guest IAF747

Hey Yous!  (Newfoundland first persons plural eh?)

Stop the arguing and poking each other in the eye before one of us come down there and give each of you from both sides an enforced 2 week rest.

This is no joke, and we are not kidding,

In other words, this is a long weekend and it is sunny here, and I am on duty and I don't want to waste it acting as the idiot between other idiots.

Who ever reports this post gets banned! :)

LOL Stephen!!! No I am not....... Peace bro! :-)

Signed and Peace

Regards,

Daniel

Stop the arguing and poking each other in the eye

What we needs is some PMDG Pie (Peach, Maple syrup, dates and grapes) with a main course of PMDG Pizza (Pepperoni, Mozzarella, Duck, Garlic), and of course, for starter, PMDG Soup (Pasta, Meatballs (Marinara sauce, too), Dumplings, Ground Beef)

###### opinions don't interest me :-) if you don't see the fact that RSR's post are carefully constructed breadcrumbs to feed the hype of this product (that will ultimatly feed his wallet) that says a lot about you

You see hype we see a progress report!

Robert,

Thank you for your professionalism and commitment to quality that PMDG is so well known for. Thanks for the update, my money is in the holding pattern!

A Fanboi and I'm not ashamed to say so.

I smell a Risk of Closure notice soon :(

But, one night down, not sure how many left to go, but that still makes us a bit closer! For all we know, PMDG might actually work and release it on the day that we aren't supposed to work (I guess they want that overtime or something :lol:)

And I am not going to say that RSR doesn't carefully construct his posts, although the occasional spell check seems to be forgotten, but he almost has to, for two reasons. One to say what is needed quickly and concisely, and also to not lead to any false interpretations of this means something bad is going on and it won't be released soon. Read the thread, and we might have it early next week, as long as that fly in the computer screen doesn't go and screw up any more lines of code. Is he hyping us up, yeah, but he is also telling us progress is being made, and the plane is actually almost perfect (nothing is ever 100% perfect though). I at one point put another developer over PMDG with hopes of better competition and hopefully a better product from that other developer than what they've previously put out, but they consistently ignored the bugs, and focused on getting it out. PMDG is the opposite, and if you can't respect that they want their product to be absolutely perfect on release, then you just can't appreciate their products.

-Tom H

My spidey sense says this Thursday.  Ah well, worth the wait.  Still have plenty of other jets to fly.  PMDG take this long weekend off fellas.

IIRC, PMDG is also planning (already arranged?) to market this to the airlines as a training tool.  Perhaps thousands of licenses are at stake.  If so, perfection at release is a must as the bulk of their revenue would be from commercial customers.

spacer.png

:)

Very Good! :good:

Keep on being agreeable, or :p0305: and if that does not work:   :diablo: