Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

Just to make you a bit more patient ! :)

And when it will be release, fasten your seat belt, because this product is CRAZY and so REALISTIC !!!!

Is that Roland Garros?  Air Austral operates fleet of seven Boeing 777-200ER, 737-500 and ATR72-500 aircraft and has two more 777’s on order.

Thanks for update! Next weekend release would be great.

I got everyday this view at work (two or three B77F at CGN) B)

20130831_011243inlfp.jpg

Thanks for update! Next weekend release would be great.

I got everyday this view at work (two or three B77F at CGN) B)

20130831_011243inlfp.jpg

Gotta like how the tail pretty much blends in the dark.

I think you got it wrong...i'm cool and i totally agree with their policy to keep it until its completely finished. Thats why i said "who cares about one week more now"....and even if its 2 or 3 i dont care, i prefer a complete product instead of a bugged version.

Volker

Sorry,  I should have made that a much more general statement for the baby crier posts, etc.  ;)

Have a great weekend!

Billybob

Just to make you a bit more patient ! :)

And when it will be release, fasten your seat belt, because this product is CRAZY and so REALISTIC !!!!

Please don't torture us Joshua!!! :lol:

Wednesday ???  We have to wait till Wednesday???  Don't you realize what can happen between now and Wednesday???  We are going to bomb Syria.  Syria, Iran, and Jordan will use chemical weapons on Isreal.  Isreal will nuke Syria, Iran, and JordanChina and Russia will nuke Isreal, we will nuke China and Russia.  China and Russia will retaliate and nuke the US.  More than likely this will disrupt internet service.  THEN what are we going to do? Huh?

Totally nonsense. Instead of flying you should read books and newspapers.

Wednesday ???  We have to wait till Wednesday???  Don't you realize what can happen between now and Wednesday???  We are going to bomb Syria.  Syria, Iran, and Jordan will use chemical weapons on Isreal.  Isreal will nuke Syria, Iran, and JordanChina and Russia will nuke Isreal, we will nuke China and Russia.  China and Russia will retaliate and nuke the US.  More than likely this will disrupt internet service.  THEN what are we going to do? Huh?

Pleeeeeeaaaase release it, let it flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! In all honesty I really don't care if it's released tonight or in six months - four years after the purchase and I am still learning to fly the MD11!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

I believe this was a joke.....maybe?

PMDG don't need to do any hype - their products speak for themselves :im Not Worthy:

Receding horizons are a lovely thing, aren't they ? <_<

The problem was fixed, several people test run it and confirmed it's fixed, but they really neeeeeed a hundred more people to test it for another week to confirm it, of course they found and will  find another few nitpicky things which they will fix right away and break a few other things by doing so and so it's going on and on and on...

That's what I was talking about in the release date contest ... they're so badly stuck now in their perfectionist death spiral that they are SCARED like hell to release it because somebody could find out it was NOT perfect on release (oh no!!), so let's better test it and tweak it and finetune it for another couple weeks to come ... and repeat... and repeat ...

There WILL be bugs found after release, no matter how long you hold it back and no matter what you do. So just release it and leave the nitpicky crap to the hotfixes and services packs it'll need anyway.

We are absolutely going to love it ? Now you tell us something, huh ? -_-

Albert-

No, actually we are not stuck in any spiral.  We are making informed decisions based upon our expertise in the field AND our experience servicing a wide and varied customer base.

This problem is not an "airplane function" problem...  Those will continue to be found for years and are easily fixed in service updates.

This problem was a user interface failure problem which would diminish or destroy the ability of some customers to interact with the product. 

I don't know what your profession is- but you stick to yours- and we will stick to ours. 

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

THat was just what needed to be said Rob.

Well done, some people just don't seem to get that developing a product like PMDG is not a walk in the park.

Keep up the good work guys