Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

You mentioned that we MIGHT fly this bird monday tuesday, does it mean the next coming 2-3 days or the next week? That is 7-8 days away? I am confused haha

As in from tomorrow/tonight until Thursday the 5th of September... ^_^

Thank you PMDG, for fixing the aircraft before handing it over to the customer.

I don't think pilots/passengers would be happy if they realized the switches in the cockpit were faulty.

As in from tomorrow/tonight until Thursday the 5th of September... ^_^

Uh now i get, and why those guys are complaining about??? Damn just wait few other days!!! And when its released, they will start annoying us with error threads that are mainly because of their systems!

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Uh now i get, and why those guys are complaining about??? Damn just wait few other days!!! And when its released, they will start annoying us with error threads that are mainly because of their systems!

I have no idea why....

After the release still you guys have been here 24/7 still complaining, instead of just enjoying it.

Mo

Mo45

i would recomend to hold the release until 2D  MAIN PANEL  IS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would recommend you sign your posts!!!!!!!!!

Yeh, with your FULL name!

-Iain Watson-

I am so happy that at least one developer in this market does not release unfinished products and pretend it's ok.

Maximum trust! Pun intended :)

Thanks PMDG!

+1, There is a lot of difference between waiting for something to be fixed that you are "going" to purchase and waiting for something to be fixed that you "have" purchased.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

After the release still you guys have been here 24/7 still complaining, instead of just enjoying it.

Mo

Full name sign is needed, and are you saying people are complaining now or they WILL do (you do know its not released yet, right?)

Andy

PMDG they know who I am no need to explain myself to you.

...OK then......Still funny though how all staff here still sign their name....Still maybe handy all the same?

Well what do you know, I'm a poet and I didn't know it :lol:

(Its still forum rules regardless I guess...setting an example and all)

Thank you PMDG! The next wounderfull 777. PMDG The best Manufakture of

Aircraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Hoeft Munich

Yeah, but, like Tabs himself said, if they REALLY want to get the 777 out even more than us, they would be working day and night to testing it and getting it all ready.

But if it takes a week for this, than that obviously says they really aren't in much of a rush.

Just my opinion. 

Yeah you're right.......... They should be putting this release before their children and wives....   :rolleyes:

Sorry, I know it's wrong to feed trolls ...... it makes them fatter (headed).

Are you trying to win the "shortest AVSIM membership ever" award?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

This is Complete nonsense !

The product looks fine for release by looking at all of the beta videos on youtube. The only problem here is PMDGs " Perfectionist " policy.

They are treating the project as if its a real aircraft inspected under a certificate of airworthiness which is a bit over the top. And your not going to get it perfect in one release. Look at all of the fixes they released in the NGX SP 1 C for example. There must of been hundreds of minor changes made. No lives are at risk here due to minor imperfections in a simulated product....

And what's the point in marketing a big so called " release week" exciting thousands of simmers across the world in anticipation if there is just going to be more annoying delays postponing the release??? I wouldn't be surprised if next week PMDG decide to delay it even further due to minuscule imperfections.

Back in May 2012 at the conference in Munich , Randanzzo stated " we would be getting this product out to you soon" . Is your meaning of "soon" a year and a quarter later ???

Can you not look at what some of your other fellow developers such as FSDREAMTEAM do? They utilise inbuilt product updaters into their products which fix issues without even exiting FSX. When GSX was released. I thought it was almost flawless, it worked seamlessly, yet they kept making minor changes and updates ( which probably the customer won't even notice thought their live updater ).

Just give your customers what they want ! Out of 100 simmers how many of them on average are actually going to notice the imperfections "preventing" the product from being released ?

Being unable to control the aircraft is more than a bug. WOW! You would be screaming if you purchased it and couldn't control it. Troll.

Richie Walsh