Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

It wasn't on purpose, I'm on my mobile device so it gets kinda confusing

Mark Roberts

No worries there mate, I'm just joking.

It is quite annoying seeing many "non mod" people acting vice police and asking other people to sign their posts. And a good retaliation would be signing every single line :lol: .

Just a tip though, setting up a signature for your account in the settings page saves you the need to sign manually.

Regards,

Hoping for a Monday 02SEP13 update on proceedings and whether or not they're prepping to roll it out the doors come Thursday. I'm sure the beta guys have been hammering at the last bits of the to-do list.

Are you trying to win the "shortest AVSIM membership ever" award?

Hahaha... That brightened my day :)))

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

No worries there mate, I'm just joking.

It is quite annoying seeing many "non mod" people acting vice police and asking other people to sign their posts. And a good retaliation would be signing every single line :lol: .

Just a tip though, setting up a signature for your account in the settings page saves you the need to sign manually.

Regards,

totaly

Kaveesh Singh

agree

Kaveesh Singh

with

Kaveesh Singh

you

Kaveesh Singh

on

Kaveesh Singh

that

Kaveesh Singh

one

Kaveesh Singh

Release Hold! I'm sorry to all at PMDG-I've decided to hold my money for another few days or so. I was going to tease you with pictures or little glimpses of my money, I wanted you to see just a sneak peek of my credit card, I wanted you to notice the incredible detailing on it. I've been working flat out putting the notes together & it would have been easy to let you have months ago but no, I want to uphold my firm commitment to quality so that when you get your hands on it you will appreciate just how much work as gone into it!

I'm planning on releasing it some time this week, subject to the usual constraints & providing my wife doesn't bend the car or stick another nail through the plumbing. I can't say for sure which day it will be but I feel confident that you will be spending it by the weekend.

I'll keep you updated.  

Release Hold! I'm sorry to all at PMDG-I've decided to hold my money for another few days or so. I was going to tease you with pictures or little glimpses of my money, I wanted you to see just a sneak peek of my credit card, I wanted you to notice the incredible detailing on it. I've been working flat out putting the notes together & it would have been easy to let you have months ago but no, I want to uphold my firm commitment to quality so that when you get your hands on it you will appreciate just how much work as gone into it!

I'm planning on releasing it some time this week, subject to the usual constraints & providing my wife doesn't bend the car or stick another nail through the plumbing. I can't say for sure which day it will be but I feel confident that you will be spending it by the weekend.

I'll keep you updated.  

:LMAO:

Nice one Mike.

I'll keep you updated.  

Wow, that release had better be soon, people are becoming crazy around here :LMAO:

Kind regards

Tui737 you pretty much described pmdg in a nut-shell. We will probably release it but probably not. To be continued :)

Anthony Slattery

You obviously forgot about the upcoming 747v2... It'll all start over again.

That'll be another 18 months of hype and ######ing! lol.

Reasons PMDG Should release it today!  ^_^

Im not american - but i decided to read up on Labour Day.

So reason 1 - Its a Public holiday - so everyone(who not work in retail) is off work - so plenty of time on their hands to do the release.

Reason 2 - according to wiki "To take advantage of large numbers of potential customers free to shop, Labor Day has become an important sale weekend for many retailers in the United States. Some retailers claim it is one of the largest sale dates of the year, second only to the Christmas season's" So everyone is in the mood to spend money - and releasing it later in the week could mean everyone has already spent their money and not then buy 777, so best to capitalise on this early.

Reason 3 - Later this week alot of your major sports start their season - first big games thursday - so people wont be wanting to play FSX then.

Reason 4 - Kids back at school tomorrow - might aswell give them something to do.

Reason 5 - The purpose of labour day is "dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers" couldn't ask for a better way to demonstrate this to the world buy presenting the 777 as an example of just this.

Reason 6 - I've flown around the world in my NGX - and I'm now sat on the east coast of the states and could do with something a bit better to get me home to the UK in than my 737.

Reason 7 - there will still be a bug or something - so far better tp get it out, highlight that, get it fixed so all the efforts can be put into the 747, sp2 for NGX and whatever else thats coming next. All the time we sit and wait on the 777 regardless of work packages - its bound to having a effect on the progression of other products.

Reason 8 - Im working from home this week and so will give me something to do between writing business cases, spending hours on phone, and developing validation plans!

Reason 9 - I said please.

Reasons PMDG Should release it today!  ^_^

Im not american - but i decided to read up on Labour Day.

So reason 1 - Its a Public holiday - so everyone(who not work in retail) is off work - so plenty of time on their hands to do the release.

Reason 2 - according to wiki "To take advantage of large numbers of potential customers free to shop, Labor Day has become an important sale weekend for many retailers in the United States. Some retailers claim it is one of the largest sale dates of the year, second only to the Christmas season's" So everyone is in the mood to spend money - and releasing it later in the week could mean everyone has already spent their money and not then buy 777, so best to capitalise on this early.

Reason 3 - Later this week alot of your major sports start their season - first big games thursday - so people wont be wanting to play FSX then.

Reason 4 - Kids back at school tomorrow - might aswell give them something to do.

Reason 5 - The purpose of labour day is "dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers" couldn't ask for a better way to demonstrate this to the world buy presenting the 777 as an example of just this.

Reason 6 - I've flown around the world in my NGX - and I'm now sat on the east coast of the states and could do with something a bit better to get me home to the UK in than my 737.

Reason 7 - there will still be a bug or something - so far better tp get it out, highlight that, get it fixed so all the efforts can be put into the 747, sp2 for NGX and whatever else thats coming next. All the time we sit and wait on the 777 regardless of work packages - its bound to having a effect on the progression of other products.

Reason 8 - Im working from home this week and so will give me something to do between writing business cases, spending hours on phone, and developing validation plans!

Reason 9 - I said please.

yes it would be very good to have this amazing bird today :D

Oh yes it would :)

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

All but reason 7 are very good points...but who knows what will happen?  PMDG is retail to an extent.  I don't know about an LLC operated company but they may have to give Monday (today) off for employees or else pay time and a half.  

PS: Labour Day is also recognized in Canada.  It's not just the warmongering oil hungry Americans that celebrate.   B)

Long time simmer, but been away for quite a while.  777 has drawn me back in; it looks amazing. Nick Collett's "PMDG 777 Initial Cockpit Thoughts" caused a drug-type reaction which left a pool of drool on my keyboard.  It was like being in a euphoric trance!  Thrilled that PMDG are letting it bake just a little bit longer so it's just right. Can't wait for this bird!

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64