Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

No hurry for release. My credit card has just taken a hammering having my car serviced. Think it would have been cheaper to buy a real T7.

I wonder how soon after the release people will start (seriously) asking when the 747v2 is going to be released??

While I have already asked a couple about the 747 (which I want about 4x more than 777), there will still be stuff before that comes. Namely:

- now that base pack is out, when is the 300er coming?

- now that base pack is coming, when is the 200er coming? (They said that will come first, right? (Wrong))

- taxi cam?

- you said you were gonna try and figure out how to deliver an EFB. Now gimme.

- wasn't NGX sp2 supposed to come out after 777 release?

That's a great song Dave:

Welcome to the jungle, we'll soon fly the 777
PMDG has everything you want, honey we know it's heaven
We are the people that you find, making planes you need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your kn-kn-knees, knees

I can see Robert and Ryan now performing this on stage :lol:

Chris Sunseri

This PMDG 777 is a true simulation gents!  Look at how closely they've modelled social conflicts, behavioural problems and community discord!  

That's a great song Dave:

Welcome to the jungle, we'll soon fly the 777

PMDG has everything you want, honey we know it's heaven

We are the people that you find, making planes you need

If you got the money, honey we got your disease

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle

Watch it bring you to your kn-kn-knees, knees

I can see Robert and Ryan now performing this on stage :lol:

Maybe followed by a Parody of Come Sail Away by Styx called Come Fly Away?

I'mmmm flying away

Set my FMC for D.C.

Cause I've got to be free

Free to fly this flight, that's ahead of me

On board I'm the captain,

So climb aboard

We'll search for tomorrow

On every 'port

And I'll try, oh Lord, I'll try to fllyyyyyy away

Maybe we can turn them from virtual aircraft developers to world-famous performers! Then maybe we can all get free 777s!

-Tom H

Maybe followed by a Parody of Come Sail Away by Styx called Come Fly Away?

I'mmmm flying away

Set my FMC for D.C.

Cause I've got to be free

Free to fly this flight, that's ahead of me

On board I'm the captain,

So climb aboard

We'll search for tomorrow

On every 'port

And I'll try, oh Lord, I'll try to fllyyyyyy away

Maybe we can turn them from virtual aircraft developers to world-famous performers! Then maybe we can all get free 777s!

-Tom H

Dont forget "Fly like an eagle" -SMB

Awesome song. Im sure the words could be modified too but im no writer. 

I want to fly like an eagle 

To the sea 

Fly like an eagle 

Let my spirit carry me 

I want to fly like an eagle 

Till I'm free 

Oh, Lord, through the revolution 

Feed the (avsim) babies 

Who don't have enough frames to fly

Shoe the (avsim) children 

With no rudder peddles for their feet 

House the people 

Livin' in the street 

Oh, oh, there's a solution - Its PMDG!

:lol:  :lol: 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I can see your sig, your name is there in full.

Thanks Shameock.

Signed,

Regards,

Daniel

I wonder what on Earth will become of this forum once the 777 is released, and we're all just flying, with no moaning, counter-moaning, speculating, counter-speculating, flaming, counter-speculating and general misbehaving going on!

Everyone one will be like:    "Right, can I just say though......er........ nothing.   all is good".

^_^

I suspect it will be people reporting bugs, like "The engines won't start! I have the packs on, the APU off, the crossbleed valve closed and the fuel switches set to cutoff. when I pressed the "autostart" button, nothing happened".

Hopefully it won't be out til Tuesday as I can't remember if bank at wsu is still open, they are special and are open Labor Day I think and I need to deposit cash to buy the 777 so hopefully they are open tomorrow if not ill go tuesday

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Hopefully it won't be out til Tuesday as I can't remember if bank at wsu is still open, they are special and are open Labor Day I think and I need to deposit cash to buy the 777 so hopefully they are open tomorrow if not ill go tuesday

Mark Roberts

Your credit card will be on holiday till tuesday and won't accept no transactions?

lol, or perhaps you don't use a credit card :)

I have a credit card but a different bank, no Wells Fargo on campus so I use us bank, ill just put it on the credit card for wellsfwrgo and pay it off later

Mark Roberts

I have a credit card but a different bank, no Wells Fargo on campus so I use us bank, ill just put it on the credit card for wellsfwrgo and pay it off later

Mark Roberts

Does pmdg charge sales tax if anybody knows, I haven't boughten anything from them?

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts

Does pmdg charge sales tax if anybody knows, I haven't boughten anything from them?

Mark Roberts

No there is no internet sales tax. Usually governments decide what is taxed not companies.  

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts

I thought that my eyes were still blurry as I've just woke up, but no... you iust signed every paragraph... epic lol :D

It wasn't on purpose, I'm on my mobile device so it gets kinda confusing

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts