Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

I have been on the shop page well many times 

And I know myself behaving like af 5 year old on X-mass eve or X-mass morning as it is in many countries also.

I have been reading my fellow simmers dance 

:Cry:

:LMAO:   :Talking Ear Off:  

:girl_devil:  :h0115:

Then This came out on AVSIM http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/avsim-editorials/yes-we-have-no-t7-r1613

Then I found this one while we are waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx_dTSPzXlk

Jens

Copenhagen DK

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Tuesday 12:45 Am here.. Hmmm 2 days to go or before??

1y329d.jpg

Don't mean to hijack the OP's thread ( hahahaha ), but what is the minimum length runway you can land the 777 (approximately)?

Between 2800 feet and 5800 feet on a dry, level runway.

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Update on the Facebook page Gents; though we need someone who can translate screenshots to words again....

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Update on the Facebook page Gents; though we need someone who can translate screenshots to words again....

won't work.. quite unpredictable what it conveys  :rolleyes:

1y329d.jpg

That post was really enticing... We are thirsty over here... and the 777 is just what we need to quench that thirst. haha

- A2A just released the 172., so we all have a new plane while we wait..

Peter Osborn

Quick translation of the picture for FUN:

They had an error last week so, NON Normal Checklist

They resolved the problem and the mouse pointer is on the exit button, so stay tune for release!!

JUST FOR FUN!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

- A2A just released the 172., so we all have a new plane while we wait..

This.  I'm off to Banff in it as I type.

+2

Was this there last bug ? :O

Yup and it has been fixed.

Late in beta testing, we got a couple of passing reports from one or two members of our testing teams that "occasionally the switches in the cockpit cease being clickable."

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD