Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

Release Hold! I'm sorry to all at PMDG-I've decided to hold my money for another few days or so. I was going to tease you with pictures or little glimpses of my money, I wanted you to see just a sneak peek of my credit card, I wanted you to notice the incredible detailing on it. I've been working flat out putting the notes together & it would have been easy to let you have months ago but no, I want to uphold my firm commitment to quality so that when you get your hands on it you will appreciate just how much work as gone into it!

I'm planning on releasing it some time this week, subject to the usual constraints & providing my wife doesn't bend the car or stick another nail through the plumbing. I can't say for sure which day it will be but I feel confident that you will be spending it by the weekend.

I'll keep you updated.  

This has got me. Can't stop laughing

Release Hold! I'm sorry to all at PMDG-I've decided to hold my money for another few days or so. I was going to tease you with pictures or little glimpses of my money, I wanted you to see just a sneak peek of my credit card, I wanted you to notice the incredible detailing on it. I've been working flat out putting the notes together & it would have been easy to let you have months ago but no, I want to uphold my firm commitment to quality so that when you get your hands on it you will appreciate just how much work as gone into it!

I'm planning on releasing it some time this week, subject to the usual constraints & providing my wife doesn't bend the car or stick another nail through the plumbing. I can't say for sure which day it will be but I feel confident that you will be spending it by the weekend.

I'll keep you updated.  

:-D execllent mate

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Thanks capy... hoping to get the hands on this bird soon... and we trust in PMDG to deliver the highest quality products. Hence no worries about the delay

I am looking eagerly to this Beauty as everybody else... but my years of experience of PMDG meanwhile (hell yes, I buy those products long time already) tells me that it's definitely worth the wait until to put the hands on it :)

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

I must say, as a Game Designer, the hype within the FS Community is far exceeding a popular game I have worked on, which is due for release soon! Just goes to show that the community is still around, albeit in the woodwork most of the time!

I must say, as a Game Designer, the hype within the FS Community is far exceeding a popular game I have worked on, which is due for release soon! Just goes to show that the community is still around, albeit in the woodwork most of the time!

arma III ?

GTA V?

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary

Yeah, I suppose we open the next useless topic besides "when is release date/time/second", "what is the surprise" or "who killed JFK": What popular game is user "meenmachine" working on?

Yeah, cool, we can utilize the next 36 pages guessing what game he's working on!

I think it's Frogger 42, either that or Jet Set Willy: the 21st Century years.   :smile:

You are wrong.

Frankly, I feel its disengenuous to come here and denegrate our hobby.

+1 :rolleyes:

No way its GTA V.

It would be good to know that a flight simmer has placed his mark on that game concidering all the aircraft in the game. :) However there is no way the 777 compares in a anyway to the hype of a GTA game.  Perhaps less then a hundred thousand foaming at the mouth flight simmers vs millions of everyday people from teenagers to video game generation adults like me worldwide.

Anyways, here it goes. Based on his location and a google search of game devolpers in that city. Im going with Killzone Mercanary

Anybody think that we might get an update today at least about price, we haven't had one since Friday but maybe they are to bust who knows.

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Anybody think that we might get an update today at least about price, we haven't had one since Friday but maybe they are to bust who knows.

I am also expecting an update today (and hope for a release tomorrow  ^_^ )

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary