Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

- A2A just released the 172., so we all have a new plane while we wait..

Agreed, I'll be distracted with the 172 until the 777 comes out doing little hops within northen Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

We are getting there..."Monday ----- Thursday"

Looks like Monday is no joy. So looking forward on Tuesday and Wed.

Kin M.

(Klax)

Yup and it has been fixed.

Says who? Your quote was irrelevant, sir.

spacer.png

I just want an update from RAz saying the price and system specs like they said they would on friday, I dont care when its released I just want to know how much its going to cost for you and me.

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

:lol:  What a great thread!

It has to be. I just willingly wasted 30 minutes reading it.

At least Robert's updates were worth it.

Hopefully it will release in the early morning of the day its released as I am always busy so it will be able to be downlaoded when i get back to my dorm room

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Im not going to sleep until it's released...who's with me...?

spacer.png

Hopefully it will be released later on in the night (USA time), so us Europeans can wake up with a really nice surprise. 

I have decided on the A2A 172 over the 777. I am not joking!

I'll get the 777 later

I'm with ya helo head although another months deprivation is going to be tough lol.

Anthony Slattery

Panda Watch anyone?

"The mood is tense!"

That movie was on HBO two weekends in a row, but we already spotted the Panda Fedex 777, so we must be coming close to release!

-Tom H

Yeah looked at the A2A 172 briefly outta broedom, cant deal with flying something that can be overtaken in flight by a flock of geese.

spacer.png