Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

Thanks for the due-diligence.

Hope the team has a nice vacation planned when everything is ironed out.  :good:

RSR and the rest of the team,

I was scheduled on a flight this night from the Caribbean to Europe, and as soon as we arrived at the airport, the crew of the arriving aircraft reported engine problems. This is one classic example of thinking you're going somewhere, and at the last moment someone or something disrupts it all. I was looking forward to being home this weekend to enjoy the release of the 777, but the captain and I were asked to stay with the aircraft until the engine has been replaced. Will take a few days, but then you can be sure you have something reliable to work on ;)

Looking forward to next week :)

Thank you captain, next week will be a life changing week, for the whole simming society and for me personally.

Thanks again.

So now everyone can stop lying to their loved ones about the car being broken and not being able to go anywhere for the holiday weekend.

Better close the pool this weekend because I'm already penciling in next weekend to do nothing...

Yes no worries mate. Glad you guys are picking this apart. Just discovered Cumulus X for soaring in FSX, so that'll keep me occupied till the iron rolls out. Thanks for the heads up. Woot!

Chris

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

thanks for updating, take your time we trust in your professionality.......have a nice weekend

Thanks for the long awaited update... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Thank you Captain Randazzo,

We appreciate your candid and sincere post and your companies unwavering determination to continue to have the absolute highest fidelity models on the market, bar none!

This is exactly why PMDG is beloved to the fs community.

Unfortunately, since having a 10 month old baby in the house and a demanding wife, I won't be able to sift through the Captains Manual set like on the NG.  

Sorry, you guys will be excessively laboring during Labor Day weekend.

Cheers,

Billybob

Great update, and I thank you for it.  I personally don't set my self up mentally for failure/disappointment. I always plan for the worst, hope for the best (RSR mentioned that anything that could hold up release, will in fact hold up the release) so I told myself that they would find something to hold the release up in the release week thread, and thus I'm not at all disappointed over this. This sounds like its up to the beta testers once again, get flying! :P

Guys there is much more to worry about in life then software!

We Love youre products because it this quality!!! Thanks a lot for update! :)

P is for Precision.  Thanks for the update Robert

Chris Sunseri

Rob, thanks for the update.  The 250 sim passengers in the boarding area want everything to be right.  They are anxious to leave but understand safety issues.  I will advise new estimates :-)