Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

There seems to be a correlation between the time remaining until release and the total aggravation of future customers. 

More like the total impatience of future customers.

Seriously...the closer we get to releasing it, the more complaints and whines you see.

It's rather pathetic. Just highlights the immaturity of those who post in this fashion.

I seriously don´t know why they would tease us with those facebook updates, when they know how anxious everyone here is about the release? They know that people will jump on those things and hope for a release soon when those updates happen....and then comes nothing.

I don´t know....after 5 days waiting and hoping for a release soonish, I feel somehow like they shouldn´t do those things, when they have nothing new to say.

It´s a little aggravating.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the whiners are below 18 years old or so, kinda makes sense if that's the case. If you do have the beta then yea its kinda easy to say wait and be patient but at the same time people who don't have it should keep their composure in a much better shape.

There seems to be a correlation between the time remaining until release and the total aggravation of future customers.

Just don't like all the hype and then the let down.

Anthony Slattery

Anthony Slattery

What let down are you referring to? To my knowledge, PMDG hasn't shut the door on the development of the 777. They want it in our hands more than you and I do. They said that many times before.

And to be honest, they've said and done everything they can to make us feel at ease and just hold out a few extra days. The least we can do is support them in the final moments leading up to release.

Erik L.

Anthony Slattery

What exactly is the let down?

The whole month of August. I mean technically speaking I think we were supposed to be flying the plane. I know they don't owe us anything I'm just getting super excited about the release is all. Not mad just excited.

Anthony Slattrry

Apparently 'let down' is not getting the product on the day those complaining think it should be released  :rolleyes: . 

Don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape...They are still in the original 1 week release window of 8/28 to 9/4 and Rob's post about the bug delay only puts it out one day from that to 9/5, barring any other show stopper issues are found. 

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

The whole month of August. I mean technically speaking I think we were supposed to be flying the plane. I know they don't owe us anything I'm just getting super excited about the release is all. Not mad just excited.

Anthony Slattrry

Unless the plane came with an expiration date, they can take as long as they want. I would prefer to be alive when that day comes, however.  :Whistle:

Erik L.

Fitting......although the tease is getting annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYyOxoN-QS0

Right now my hopes of flying this bird before we leave for a short holiday are getting lower and lower. We go on Thursday evening, so I predict it will be released right before or shortly after.

That is my luck.

Product page was just updated so i think we are getting even closer

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Price on that product page changed from 165 mil to 164 mil. I think I'll wait till it drops to something decent  B)

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

We will wait and see....no post from Randazzo so I don´t think release is really soonish.

Right now I will take my NGX for a spin from EDDT-ESSA for my virtual airline.

Will check back after landing.

I will prepare the parking position for the arrival of the FedEx 777 in CGN  B) Two days to work and then loooong weekend, hopefully with the B777 :P