EGLL77W

'MURICAN!

I think I got the title correct... lol

Cleared takeoff

Now what are those Flaperons doing?  :P

Wheeee!

Positive rate...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Old scheme, any idea if we'll be getting the new scheme? :lol:

I hope that every painter out there will skip the new one!

I hope that every painter out there will skip the new one!

I really like the new scheme! Imagine if they had put that eagle on the white background of the tail, all white fuselage, with just a plain "American" written on the side,

The new scheme is certainly not boring! I think in 55 years when AA change again, this one will be looked upon as a classic too!

(But sure, you can never beat the classic 1968, but then again, you can't beat the astrojet scheme either, can you :lol: )

Imagine if they had put that eagle on the white background of the tail, all white fuselage, with just a plain "American" written on the side,

When the Airbuses were announced they had a greyish theme that looked really good with the classic livery since they couldn't do polished aluminum, the new one is a Cubana rip off (tail) and lacks originality, even United's bingo cage livery looks better than the new AA paint. 

Guys, please, lets not turn this into a AA new livery Love/hate topic. I simply asked if we were getting the new scheme, and explained how it could be much worse. Lets not go crazy here....

(Unless Luke, or one of the staff members allow it :lol:  :Big Grin:  :LMAO: )