Sign in to follow this  
Greg Hollen

Enough is enough I am going to sleep!

Ok,

I have been awake now for the last 72 hours straight waiting for PMDG to release the 777 and I haven't left the computer except to go to the bathroom and sometimes to play Battlefield 3.      I can't take it anymore.      I am dizzy and my vision is starting to get blurry and also I have to go to school tomorrow.     Most of the people that play Battlefield are so retarded they can't even start a Flight Simulator plane, much less fly it and land.      I also am starting to itch all over and I don't know why.      I wish none of this ever happend now and that I could just go back to my old life.    

Signed,

Gregory J. Hollen (PMDG Superfan)     

I have been awake now for the last 72 hours straight waiting for PMDG to release the 777 and I haven't left the computer except to go to the bathroom and sometimes to play Battlefield 3.   

With no disrespect, are you being serious?

I suspect he is joking / trolling (delete as required)

...if you aren't, may i respectfully suggest you seek professional help.

Ian R Tyldesley

ooooooh! This has been a while by now: Not sure if...

Ok,

I have been awake now for the last 72 hours straight waiting for PMDG to release the 777 and I haven't left the computer except to go to the bathroom and sometimes to play Battlefield 3.      I can't take it anymore.      I am dizzy and my vision is starting to get blurry and also I have to go to school tomorrow.     Most of the people that play Battlefield are so retarded they can't even start a Flight Simulator plane, much less fly it and land.      I also am starting to itch all over and I don't know why.      I wish none of this ever happend now and that I could just go back to my old life.    

Signed,

Gregory J. Hollen (PMDG Superfan)     

Are you sure they are the retarded ones. You stayed awake during the three day window that they specifically said it was NOT going to be released. 

72 Hours!

I am speechless!

I'd go to sleep for your health alone!

Just chill - squeeze some stress relief balls, have a pot noodle, and go to bed.

Over.

Adam