Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

New PMDG OPS CENTER <- Friggin' Awesome! :)

Are you running the app "as admin"?

Yes I always run under Administrator rights, UAC turned off, and ran the F1 Registry Repair Tool per Ryan's suggestion. No change! The thing I don't get is why am I getting the options for an aircraft I don't own, and not for the ones I do?

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I cant see my 747 in the Operations center, is this normal?

Yes. Have you read the Introduction Manual? I think you'll find the answer in there. Oftentimes, answers are in the manuals that developers provide, but it appears that so few people bother to read them. Not saying you, individually, haven't, just making a general observation!

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

It seems as though there's a whole generation out there that just does not like to read at all. A younger family member of mine asked me for advice on buying a particular car. I asked him to research it and read as much information about the car as he could find so that he could make an informed decision.. Alas, I guess it was to much to ask for. I read the freakin manuals for a virtual airplane that I will never fly in real life.. for fun!

Let's all sing the Intro Manual song ever'body!

Kyle,

Boy, do I agree with that! It seems some people are just installing it and NEVER READING THE MANUALS!! I learned a lot by reading them.

Yes. Have you read the Introduction Manual? I think you'll find the answer in there. Oftentimes, answers are in the manuals that developers provide, but it appears that so few people bother to read them. Not saying you, individually, haven't, just making a general observation!

Funny thing is, I haven't read the introduction manual. The other funny thing is that I haven't had any time to sit down and read or play with the OC or the 777. Hence why I thought I would ask. Its nice you to reply in a helpful manner though.

Jack Cannon

This new whiz bang Ops Center is slicker than a baby's butt...AWESOME job PMDG.  I was up in the wee hours of the morning to purchase and get rocking and rolling and am every bit impressed.  The only issue I had is I run medium sized fonts with Windows, so I had to reduce to the smallest size, log out then log back in to get all the LR/F liveries to show up.  It also updated right off the bat which I assume is Ryan's latest update to the Ops Center. 

Lovin it! 

Chris Sunseri

This new whiz bang Ops Center is slicker than a baby's butt...AWESOME job PMDG.  I was up in the wee hours of the morning to purchase and get rocking and rolling and am every bit impressed.  The only issue I had is I run medium sized fonts with Windows, so I had to reduce to the smallest size, log out then log back in to get all the LR/F liveries to show up.  It also updated right off the bat which I assume is Ryan's latest update to the Ops Center. 

Lovin it! 

Now if I can only get mine to work!! Right now I'm stuck with the default PMDG livery! Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just rather be flying Delta right now!!! :(

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

Me having the same problem as Tom above, installed the new update 1.3, but again no success. For 737 and 777 no other options as to buy it, which I have already done 3 days ago, and livery manager and settings for the J41, which I have not installed for a long time now. It would be nice if some of the support members jumps on in here to shed a light what this problem is related to, sometimes normal users can have a brilliant idea.

Regards

Ralf

To those having the issue of the Ops Center not showing 777 or NGX installed, keep an eye out for updates.  We're working hard to get this resolved for you!

Have had no issues with  the Ops Center, or installing the real-life liveries. Would love to see more real-life repaints. And top marks to whoever wrote-up that Tutorial #1.

I have every PDMG Aircraft since the B1900B & C (back in FS9)

Ditto

They just pushed a new update ver 1.4 that fixes the problem with no options for the 777. I now can fly my Delta flights! Yea!!! :Party: Apparently this problem occurs for those like me, still on 32bit OS's.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

To those having the issue of the Ops Center not showing 777 or NGX installed, keep an eye out for updates.  We're working hard to get this resolved for you!

Does that include issue with the ADVAPI32.DLL issue for XP? Thank you for the update!

Does that include issue with the ADVAPI32.DLL issue for XP? Thank you for the update!

The ADVAPI32.DLL error should've been fixed with v1.3.  You'll need to go to your Program Files\PMDG Operations Center folder and run OpsCenterUpdater.exe manually to get it to download the latest release.

Ralf - livery downloader support for the NGX and J41 is coming later after the 777 release load has died down. We just didn't have time to put 100+ liveries into the new format for it. It'll be very easy to do when the time comes - the OC is 100% live updatable.

I am not privy to sales, but the MD-11 should still be a point of pride for PMDG, would it be possible to support it?  I realize that one confounding factor is that is was also a FS2004 product.  However, perhaps ops center could support just the FSX?

Please consider.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

The ADVAPI32.DLL error should've been fixed with v1.3.  You'll need to go to your Program Files\PMDG Operations Center folder and run OpsCenterUpdater.exe manually to get it to download the latest release.

Thank you..I must have missed and notices on that update.