Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

Now that the 777 is out, whats next?

Well its out and we're all enjoying it but it got me thinking, what next? What is the next BIG thing everyone is waiting on? is there even another BIG thing on the horizon? 

The only thing I can think of that could have as much attention as the 777 is FSL's A320.

Two birds in development I'm also looking forward to are EDSG's new Citation and Quality Wings 787.

How about you? What are you waiting on next?

I'm waiting for more time to fly the 172 and 777.  They're both at the top of the FSX class.  I'm going to get years of enjoyment out of these two.  :lol:

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

B747-400V2. They mentioned before that this will be out something like one to two months after the B777X. We just have to wait for that then.

Regards,
Darren Liew

I'm waiting for  FlightSimLabs Airbus 320!

Aerosofts -  CRJ-700/900
AWG -  CRJ-200
QualityWings -Boeing 787

and then later in life...
FSL -  A319, A330, A380
PMDG - 757,767

Eagerly awaiting Simcheck´s FMC addon for their superb A300. It´s taking a while tho...

Was Milviz the one doing the metroliner? Add that to the list also.

For me, all I want to be happy is the FSL 320 and some upcoming payware sceneries, namely

Prague

Dublin

Rome Fiumicino

New Copenhagen

New Budapest

Sydney

Eagerly awaiting Simcheck´s FMC addon for their superb A300. It´s taking a while tho...

Was Milviz the one doing the metroliner? Add that to the list also.

That's RazBam I think. Personally I'm waiting for the point in my planned flights that I actually need the T7 to get it, so that's still kinda the big thing.

The other big thing I'm waiting for is the FSL A330, although since they haven't officially decided to do one and it would come after the entire A320 family in any case that will be a loooong wait :P.

Though you know PMDG guys, once you get back from your well-deserved vacation and you need some inspiration for a plane to make, have you ever seen how beautiful the A330 is? Just look at those wings and tell me it's not poetry in flight.

Come to the dark side, we have cookies and fold-away tables to eat them from! :P

On flight manual:

"Over the next few months we intend to expand your 777 fleet by adding the 777-300ER, the 777-200ER and possibly a few others. With each expansion will come a completely new set of challenges and quirks to keep you entertained as you learn the differences between the handling techniques required for each airframe type."

After that, 747-400 V2!

FSlabs A320 and Aerosoft A330 for sure and of course PMDG 777 other variants & 744V2.

PMDG DC6

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

FSLabs.....if it ever happens, how many years?

Think am about done.

FSLabs 320

PMDG 747v2

that's about it for the next 2 years.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip