Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

Since released...  KPAE-CYVR-CYYZ-EGLL-LSZH-CYVR-KLAX-RJAA

And FDX KSFO-NZAA-YSSY-YSML

I better go and take the MD11 out for a spin before she gets to jealous.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Parked at OMDB, arrived from YBCS last night.  Next Flight is Dubai to Budapest.

If you use the brand new Budapest scenery, please let me know how you like it.

If you use the brand new Budapest scenery, please let me know how you like it.

Ed,

I will do mate.  I was tempted to fly from there yesterday so I really only loaded it up once to make sure it installed correctly.

From what I saw on my brief visit it was pretty impressive.  I will try and get my flight done tonight so I can experience it from landing, taxi and to the gate.

Will let you know.

1500 nm NE of NTAA from KLAX at FL360

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Finally pushed it out of the PMDG hanger today! Did some taxi work at KPAE in the house livery then an AA delivery flight to KDFW for the press. Not sure where to next...maybe up to KJFK for my first Trans-Atlantic to EGLL. Read through a friend's manuals over the weekend but still got taken off guard by the manual speed control on approach and over flew the localizer. :angry:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We are on the skies to Jeddah Int'l today!

Regards,

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

I started at KBOS and am doing short hops down east coast.  KBOS-KPVD-KJFK  etc.  I am at KRDU and when I get to KMIA, I'll continue around the perimeter of the USA.  1/2 hour at a time,

Paul Gugliotta

Just landed in KCLT about 15 minutes ago arriving from KLAX.  I took off from KLAX on runway 25L and there was an AI plane lining up on 25R, so I decided to hold up for him.  He started lollygagging so I advanced the throttles and it wasn't more than 10 seconds later he rips right past me, but I was fully loaded in the Panda Express Freighter.  Stupid me then went to an external view and then right back in the VC and whaddya know...TAILSTRIKE!  Sorry Luke :lol:

It was bound to happen to me sooner or later.  The Non-normal checklists said I should divert to an alternate airport, but I wasn't about to ruin all my flight pre-planning so across the country I went.  This was the last of 3 flights today.  I also had a VHHH-RKSI and HESH-OMDB flights earlier.  Maybe one of these days I'll fly the LR???   All freight so far.

Somewhere in the middle east earlier:

aero_zps703f9f9b.png

Chris Sunseri