Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HasegawaKobato54

Japanese Airlines livery request

To PMDG:

Thanks for this beautiful lady

I'm very happy to flying around in these two days for my "test flight"

My question is... are you planning to release liveries of JAL and ANA?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Seconding this, someone be our hero!

Domo arigato to whomever makes this a reality! :)

Yeah... There are some liveries which airline don't fly 200LR, it's very sad that there is no JAL or ANA livery when PMDG 777 is release.

There will be a lot more liveries for the -300ER/-200ER as there are more real world operators.  Also I know the 777 Paintkit has been made available and it won't be long a lot of fictional liveries will show up here on AVSIM.  But I agree I like PMDG's paintjobs and JAL and ANA would have been nice.

Sorry, Captains. I've done JAL but it looks like I forgot to have it made available for the Ops Center. Should be available soon.

Pete Mac Paint

PMDG Graphic Designer

Sorry, Captains. I've done JAL but it looks like I forgot to have it made available for the Ops Center. Should be available soon.

Pete Mac Paint

PMDG Graphic Designer

Are you planning a standard ANA? pwetty please! :lol:

Let's pretend it's a ER now shall we ^_^

Pete Mac Paint

PMDG Graphic Designer

Oh! Happy to hear this great news! Thanks!

Are the paintkits already available? Guess i will try making a livery on my own - hope it will look like an All Nippon, not like an Almost Nippon!

Well, since PMDG released an official ANA livery there's no need to develop one on my own haha

Actually it's easier to make one now! All you have to do if like me you're not having the hang of the curving at the tail you can use the existing paint as a guide for your stripes!

I'm curious if they have a tool to do these curves or if they did it like me.. trial and error for days.