Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

GSX co-ordination with PMDG turnaround mode ?

Has anyone tried the PMDG auto turnaround mode along with GSX and if so do the two work together so that you don't have to open and close doors for GSX in everything just works automatically?  Just wondering.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Would think this would be possible if the 777 SDK is finished and PMDG coordinated with FSDT (or the other way 'round off course :P ).

Good question Mark,

.....I think GSX (FSDT) would have to step forward & look into it (if they were interested in amalgamating the process).

Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

my dream would be to have coordination between PMDG, GSE, and the "coming soon" FS2Crew Pushback utility.

Richard

I cannot get GSX to send a loader to the Main Cargo Door and two the hydraulic lift platform loaders both go to the same rear RHS cargo door. Is there a way to get the proper loader to go to the proper doors for a cargo variant? All I ended up getting was the aircraft taking off at rocket speed in a slew backwards. Had to shut down FSX, and start all over again. So much for GSX!

I agree.  I'm sort of surprised that GSX hasn't already automated things with the NGX.  I think it would be a way for them to bring in some more revenue.  I'd pay $5-$10 extra just to have GSX automatically doing everything as opposed to nagging you to do it.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

If you tell me where to find the config, I'll send you mine for the 777F.

Best regards,

Robin.

I agree.  I'm sort of surprised that GSX hasn't already automated things with the NGX.  I think it would be a way for them to bring in some more revenue.  I'd pay $5-$10 extra just to have GSX automatically doing everything as opposed to nagging you to do it.

Agreed.  The nags really get on my nerves, because as cool as it is to have that interaction with the ground service vehicles, it's not realistic because it is not the cockpit crew's responsibility to keep track of opening/closing doors.  That task is for the cabin crew to deal with. 

I think there is a way to turn off the nags when you customize the aircraft in the GSX module.  Just select door WITHOUT CUSTOM OPEN/CLOSE CHECK and I believe GSX will avoid asking you to open or close said door. 

• Upvote 1

Has anyone tried the following?...

- Disable all GSX warnings and alarms

- Use one of the T7 turnaround modes to automate doors

- Request all GSX services in the order you want them (but all at the same time)

I haven't experimented yet, but wouldn't GSX continue to do all of its services as each of the doors is opened, waiting patiently until it can do so? I think if you ask for boarding before catering is complete, the boarding option will just say "waiting for catering services to complete" and then board the plane once that's finished. It might be possible to que all the services at once, then just let them sit their till the proper door opens.   

Agreed.  The nags really get on my nerves, because as cool as it is to have that interaction with the ground service vehicles, it's not realistic because it is not the cockpit crew's responsibility to keep track of opening/closing doors.  That task is for the cabin crew to deal with. 

I think there is a way to turn off the nags when you customize the aircraft in the GSX module.  Just select door WITHOUT CUSTOM OPEN/CLOSE CHECK and I believe GSX will avoid asking you to open or close said door. 

Yes it will stop asking you to open/close doors.

And will happily throw bags into a closed cargo door & board passengers through closed doors. lol.

• Upvote 1

Any improvements regarding this? This is so unrealistic.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Any improvements regarding this? This is so unrealistic.

Sorry for providing something that was not previously available as a nifty feature for ground turns...? I guess? I dunno. I guess I kinda thought it was more realistic than *click* and "oh wow...100,000 pounds of fuel just instantly loaded into the tanks..."

...or am I mistaking what you've written because it wasn't written very clearly?

(Side note: necroposting is bad enough in one spot. Multiple spots is pushing it. Keep it to one spot please.)

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry for providing something that was not previously available as a nifty feature for ground turns...? I guess? I dunno. I guess I kinda thought it was more realistic than *click* and "oh wow...100,000 pounds of fuel just instantly loaded into the tanks..."

...or am I mistaking what you've written because it wasn't written very clearly?

(Side note: necroposting is bad enough in one spot. Multiple spots is pushing it. Keep it to one spot please.)

Ahahahaha. Not this, but GSX integration.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto