Sign in to follow this  
Nathan3219

Why Does Everyone Love Lufthansa?

Ok, guys, lets be honest. You like the Oktoberfest weeks when they put the cabin crew in dirndl dresses.

/ sent from a mobile thingy /

I didn't know that. Are you kidding? :lol:

I'm surprised no one has said it yet....."Vorsprung Durch Technik"  It really is the only way :P

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

I didn't know that. Are you kidding? :lol:

Woohoo, another ticket sold.  ^_^

On those routes, blonde flight attendants wore pale blue dirndls, while their dark-haired colleagues were dressed in pink.

http://www.lufthansagroup.com/en/press/news-releases/singleview/archive/2013/august/30/article/2560.html

chefs preparing specialities such as duck or kaiserschmarrn (sugared pancakes) at guests’ tables.

Since somebody mentioned apfelstrudel, also check that one. Makes sense to plan on some sports after the flight since, erm, you increase your payload a lot with that food.

If the EURO was lower, German cars would be the only ones around in Texas except for the Ford F-150. I'm trying to avoid looking at an Audi A6. I have a friend with an A8......incredible car.

I'm driving an A7 at the minute, they're amazing cars from Audi...  ^_^

On topic, Lufthansa have a high standard of service, and a particularly high standard of pilot due to the way they hire them from the start. The fly a nice range of aircraft and have a very good business and first class service.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Nah, Toyota had 'pedal to the metal'. Wait.

Ouch  :lol:

I'm driving an A7 at the minute, they're amazing cars from Audi...

Yea we just bought a VW Golf on Sunday. Even a basic car like that is better then anything in its class, even has tiptronic on it as well.

First time we bought a car using a Smart Phone App as well. I've heard of bringing cash to a car dealer but smartphone apps was even better. 

Matthew Kane

Yea we just bought a VW Golf on Sunday. Even a basic car like that is better then anything in its class, even has tiptronic on it as well.

Have you picked it up yet?  I'm on day 6 of owning my Jetta.  It's scary how often I've looked down to discover I was doing 80 MPH without even noticiing it, on 55 roads.

Have you picked it up yet?  I'm on day 6 of owning my Jetta.  It's scary how often I've looked down to discover I was doing 80 MPH without even noticiing it, on 55 roads.

Yes we picked it up. Only problem I have with it is it's a right hand drive...But that is the country I live in now.  :rolleyes:

The Germans make the best right hand drives because they just shift the steering column over to the right. The Japanese mirror the steering column over to the right which is even worse. When you mirror the column over you always get messed up between the indicators and the windshield wipers.

But yes with that 2.0L engine that thing packs a punch and actually rides better then the GTI as it isn't as stiff, drives really well. Better off being 6-speed tiptronic as I would have a hard time shifting gears with my left hand, it just doesn't feel right..... :lol:

Matthew Kane

Isn't that BMW's slogan?

Fahrfreude.

As evidenced by the famous ad from the late 90s/early00s. Google for "Auch ein Mercedes kann Fahrfreude bringen"

As an aviator I drive the german car with the best looking logo!

The one with spinning prop on it? :)

Oh I thought that one came from Toyota  :lol:

Volkswagen. Remember the campaign.

They seems to be very professional! ;-)