Real Air Duke v2.0 Released

Looks amazing!

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Bought it but I can't download...

ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved

ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved
I got to download the file, but got an error message it was corrupt. Now I get the quoted message.

Me too, looks like a problem with the server.  I have emailed Rob incase he doesn´t see this thread or realise there is an issue.

-Iain Watson-

Ok so it will be fixed soon I hope. I've already contacted Rob via email anyway.

...Same here - but I am happy because this indicates they are having heavy traffic in their servers and they really deserve it - this is an awesome work!

Edmundo Azevedo

Update: News is that exactly ten minutes after release our filekicker server went down, for all products, not just the Duke. We are urgently trying to contact filekicker support. We are sure that the download links themselves are fine and we know the installers work fine. This is a stroke of terrible luck and an extraordinary coincidence. We haven't had a server failure like this for several years, except for one brief incident.. We are shutting down sales until this is sorted, but we might be able to transfer downloads to another server. It goes without saying we are truly sorry and hope our customers can trust us to not let them down. I have all the customer details for those affected and we'll get you up and running as soon as possible. If the problem is not sorted within 24 hours we will fully refund those affected and start again when the issue is fixed.

Many thanks for your patience and again, sincere apologies.

Rob and Sean - RealAir Simulations

• Upvote 2

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

No need to apologise, Rob. I am sure that this is even more frustrating for you and Sean than it is for the customers! We will all wait patiently in the RealAir Lounge, and take advantage of the free drinks :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Bravo and congratulations Rob and Sean!

Duke 2.0 sets the bar even higher for private aircraft in FSX.

The new features are amazing even the squeaking brakes :lol: