Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Possible Robert Randazzo sighting !

Every time I see one of those Mini Coopers, I think of "The Italian Job". Haha.

RSR does not drive a Buick haha. (he's actually got a Mini Cooper believe it or not)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

RSR does not drive a Buick haha. (he's actually got a Mini Cooper believe it or not)

Why does that not surprise me. Not one bit... :LMAO:

I was kinda surprised by the Mini, honestly.

Kyle Rodgers

When will we hear from Mr. Randazzo again? It's been a while since his last post.

A bit of news on the 777-300ER/747 v2, and information about the next patch would be great. I hope we'll see the taxi cameras with the -300ER.

Smart man...  :lol:

Every time I see one of those Mini Coopers, I think of "The Italian Job". Haha.

Nifty man ...   B)

he's actually got a Mini Cooper believe it or not

Now that, is my kind of car!

Mainline pilot job.

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

A mini-cooper? What? Being the brains he is, I would have thought he drives a Smart Car. He's a smart guy!

A MINI .....???? really

When will it be released, will it work with FS9/X/XP/P3D  ???? will it have a shared Cockpit feature and will I be able to use FSUIPC for my Planned Home-Cockpit...... will I be able to CHOOSE my Copilot???

ahhhhhhh......

Well technically I didn't take the photo either.  I was on the way home after a very long day of driving in the rain (taking my kid to see a university) when I spotted the car.  I quickly hand my phone to my wife and try to explain the urgency of getting this photo. She of course thinks I am nuts.....and telling her its "a fight sim thing" didn't exactly help.  Anyway she helped me out and took the photo for me.

TA would like to see that written permission prior to posting. Latest new kick ...WPPTP.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I'm a bit dense at the moment. Is it really his car or is it his wife's car and she allows him to drive it?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I'm a bit dense at the moment. Is it really his car or is it his wife's car and she allows him to drive it?

That's a good question, but once you're married, isn't the latter true for just about everything?

Kyle Rodgers