Sign in to follow this  
simmerhead

Share your weekend flight plans!

It's friday and time to take to the virtual skies again!

To share some inspiration among community members I'd like everyone to share their flightplans for the weekend.

My flightplans: I'm going to fly around FTX Global Iceland demo in the RealAir Duke v2.

Other than that I'm doing some more work on the FS KBT P-3 Orion flight model and continue on my RNoAF repaint for it. Naturally I'll be doing all the flight testing from Keflavik in Iceland - a former P-3 Orion hotspot!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I've just finished LIPZ-EGKK in the NGX 737-700, nothing tomorrow as im out all day but i may do EGLL to either OMDB or CYVR in the PMDG T7 time permitting.

Great post and have a cracking weekend yourself bro!

Chris Howard

I've been having a play around working on some equipment mods to the Coolsky DC-9 (basically adding a basic FMC), and some additional sounds, so I'm going to fly some Everts Air routes this evening, DC-9 passenger runs, probably from Anchorage to places like Bethel, Barrow, Galena, maybe even a run out to King Salmon.

After that, I'll fly the new JF DC-8 but I like to fly current operators of the type, and I haven't quite found any real world DC-8 airlines or routes to fly yet.....

Have a great weekend people!

I've been having a play around working on some equipment mods to the Coolsky DC-9 (basically adding a basic FMC), and some additional sounds, so I'm going to fly some Everts Air routes this evening, DC-9 passenger runs, probably from Anchorage to places like Bethel, Barrow, Galena, maybe even a run out to King Salmon.

After that, I'll fly the new JF DC-8 but I like to fly current operators of the type, and I haven't quite found any real world DC-8 airlines or routes to fly yet.....

Have a great weekend people!

You haven't been able to get the FMS into the vc though right?

Also for dc8 operators there are a couple in Africa still and one in India I think

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

After group formation, i shall be heading in an easterly direction to dance with FLAK and put some pickles in the pickle barrol :)

e0uo.jpg

I´ve got new toys from sales even its not Christmas yet. I´m test flying Harrier Gr.7 and 9 at Coningsby (Thank  you ACG) and spending some time in Florida at Pensacola (Thank you Jim Dhaenens) with T-2 Buckeye.

Saturday:

777F RJGG-NCRG

MD-11F YBRM-WSSS

Sunday:

777F KBZN-PANC

777F OMDB-FMEE

Chris Sunseri

How about a nice 6 hours flight using FSDT Dubai to FSDT Geneva on B777LR Emirates (actual revenue route). I did this the other night with real weather OPUSfsx and it was a nice clear sky from Dubai over the Alps to my arrival in Geneva.

Kin M.

(Klax)

Later this afternoon, back from MIA

KMIA-CYYZ: CFPL is ready here is the ATC Flightplan.

(FPL-WJA1141-IS
-B737/M-SDGHRWXY/S
-KMIA2200
-N0450F360 DCT HEDLY J53 CRG/N0448F370 J51 CAE DCT PSK DCT EKN DCT DKK V522 LINNG DCT
-CYYZ0233 CYHM
-
PBN/A1B1C1D1S1S2 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 REG/CFBWJ EET/KZJX0027 KZTL0113 KZDC0134 KZOB0148 CZYZ0217 PER/C RMK/TCAS EQUIPPED)

Tomorrow:

CYYZ-TNCM:

(FPL-WJA2652-IS
-B737/M-SDGHRWXY/S
-CYYZ1300
-N0461F370 DCT AIRCO DCT GEE DCT EXTOL DCT HNK DCT JFK DCT LINND/N0454F390 DCT SQUAD DCT DARUX L459 ODUCA DCT PJM DCT
-TNCM0407 TIST 
-PBN/A1B1C1D1S1S2 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 REG/CFWSI EET/KZOB0008 KZBW0022 KZNY0033 KZBW0047 KZNY0052 TXKF0149 KZNY0221 TJZS0310 PER/C RMK/TCAS EQUIPPED)

Arslan Nouar

Currently leg #2 of my "all around the world" trip in the Airbus 320: LPPT - LPMA - LPAZ

Just set it to unlimited fuel Ollie and skip those "layovers" :p0805:

Chris Sunseri

You haven't been able to get the FMS into the vc though right?

Oh no mate, just as pop-ups.  :wink:

Recently acquired Aerosoft's Schiphol as I'm flying there IRL in December- so I shall be flying EGSS-EHAM-EGSS.

Absolutely love Schiphol, especially at night - great atmosphere. Really pleased (and surprised) with performance even with shed loads of AI.