Sign in to follow this  
Mazo

P3D V2.0 update is now on the Prepar3D website!

Thank you, Arwen.

+1

Does PMDG NGX and 777 run in P3D?

Now you just surely want to stir the pot?????  :lol:  :lol:

This is what I meant with:

That is what everyone who followed this topic thoroughly through months knows by now. But for those who didn't, the subject is as confusing in the beginning as it was for most of us...

Good pricing for me as I'll be a university student for four years starting in September

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

But there will NOT be a FS11. I'm sure you have been around this forum long enough to know that Microsoft have dropped the franchise TWICE now. They are out of the flightsim business and as I said last year, I think that is good for this hobby.

Don't tell me things I already know. I just said that I wish FS11 was made instead of Prepar3D 2.0.

Maybe I'm not seeing something right, but with everyone abusing the Academic license, I won't be surprised if they just raise the price and drop it. I am also surprised to see so many people being openly dishonest. I would hope LM could join with what Adobe, Microsoft, and others do by requiring a validated .edu email to prove you are an academic, undergraduate student.

I agree abusing the academic license is not a good idea and should not be done

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

OK That's fair enough, not too difficult to understand if one sees it on the 4th Oct.  So I won't make anymore of related comments again now that I see it on the 20th Nov.

Um, this is how it looks at the top of the "The Prepar3d General Forum" : LOCKHEED EULA DISCUSSIONS  It's there every time you enter the forum.

Lyn

Um, this is how it looks at the top of the "The Prepar3d General Forum" : LOCKHEED EULA DISCUSSIONS  It's there every time you enter the forum.

Lyn

I go forum.avsim.net, whatever is on the top right hand box and looks interest I go, so I never normally go through the P3D forum section before seeing a post (nor do I visit too many P3D posts anyway).

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Remember Lemmings? The way the discussion changed so reminded me of that old favourite. Don't know why, it just did!

Okay folks. That's it. Topic locked. If you have any question about what license to buy, contact Lockheed.