Sign in to follow this  
cobrakev1526

How do you get Track IR working?

I have tracker 5 with the 5.2 drivers but its not working in P3dV2 I just have the $10 monthly plan just to see how this sim works on my machine.

It works out of the box with default settings. 

If you have installed EZDOK in the past for FSX and mucked around with TIR's simconnect files, you'll need to undo those changes.

yup - works just fine for me.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Works for me as well right out of the box.  You might want to check the titles list in TrackIR and make sure Prepar3d is on the list.  If not, you might need to update the titles list and make sure it shows up there.

You need to have the latest driver. It did not work for me with 5.1, but works fine with 5.2.2.  I hope that works for you.

- Bill Magann

5.2.2 works for me out of the box too.

No EZDOC software or files installed.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I have tracker 5 with the 5.2 drivers but its not working in P3dV2 I just have the $10 monthly plan just to see how this sim works on my machine.

Do you have Opus FSX? If so, did you tinker with any of the Track IR files to use Opus FSX?