Sign in to follow this  
raymar

So what is the most popular deal for Black Friday 2013?

If anything, there is just too much on sale right now - hard to narrow it down and make decisions!

Pretty much settled on -

GSX

CYVR

Oryxsim Canadian Airports

Bronco X

Just Flight's Lightning

but then you guys had to go and mention Flight Replica's Super Cubs...

And then Tom mentions that there'll be a big sale on one developer each day...

Good thing that the Orbx stuff is on sale until Jan 2nd.  I'll need it to pay for all of this!

I'm looking at picking up cyvr while its on sale as well as I have heard good things about it.  

35 orbx titles at $10 at FSS

Dvd's but worth it if you grab them all!!

does anyone else fell like a dog with 2 dicks at the moment? 

ZORAN

For those that need the Hawaiian Islands from FSDT I got;

Honolulu PHNL

Hawaiian Airports Vol 1. 

- Lihue PHLI

- Hilo International PHTO

Hawaiian Airports Vol 2

- Maui PHOG

- Kona International PHKO

All for $43 at PC Aviator. I think is a good deal.

I'm surprised PC Aviator is cheaper than FSDT itself... whatt?? lol... 20$ difference for KFLL + PHNL (42$ at PC Aviator vs 62$ at FSDT)

I'm surprised PC Aviator is cheaper than FSDT itself... whatt?? lol... 20$ difference for KFLL + PHNL (42$ at PC Aviator vs 62$ at FSDT)

they are the same. There is a promotion code to add on FSDT website.

Pc aviator has a 10% discount for downloads ATM

ZORAN

I just bought gsx and while it's 30% off on fsdt, it's further discounted on PCA and you will pay 24$ instead of 27$ = ~40% off. Awesome bargain like half price REX. :)

I just bought gsx and while it's 30% off on fsdt, it's further discounted on PCA and you will pay 24$ instead of 27$.

Yea, gsx is worth it at that price. I just picked up CYVR and so far it seems like a great value. 

I added a couple of Orbx airports that I have been missing.  I got KJAC with the Tetons and the little strip at Diamond Point.  I also brought England for no particular reason other than the price was so reasonable.  The addon airports for England seemed to have a lower price than standard.  I have not followed that area so I need to go to the FTX page and see what they look like.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Picked up FSDT KLAX and KDFW.  They seem pretty nice so far.

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

I added a couple of Orbx airports that I have been missing.  I got KJAC with the Tetons and the little strip at Diamond Point.  I also brought England for no particular reason other than the price was so reasonable.  The addon airports for England seemed to have a lower price than standard.  I have not followed that area so I need to go to the FTX page and see what they look like.

Regards,

Ray

Check EGHI in particular.

Picked up FlightBeams KIAD and a few Megascenery earth titles...

I use photo scenery down the east coast and let ORBX look after the west coast for me..

Don't think I'm quite finished yet though...Taxi2Gate Mexico MMMX is looking very appealing...stick that with FTX Global and Prepar3d 2 and it's a winning combination. 

Wisconsin MegaSceneryEarth v2 for 50% off, couldn't pass it up.

Was hoping the DX10 Fixer would go on sale but seems like it never will I guess.

Check EGHI in particular.

Thanks,  Yes, Southhampton does look like a winner.  Heck, it costs more than all of England.  Duh.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

The MSE deal at PCAviator seems really great - I just got me three states (Arizona, Colorado and Washington) for less than 50 Euros (65USD) and I'm downloading WA right now. Can't wait to install it! 40% discount and another 10% on downloads is simply fantastic.

I picked up FSDT YVR and LSGG. also picked up the 600/700 ngx expansion finally lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk