Sign in to follow this  
Arwen

Prepar3d V2 - with FTX Global

First one is south of March ARB [KRIV], looking towards Newport Beach, with Santa Catalina Island in the far distance. Most of my settings are one notch below max,

Second shot is a low approach over Riverside, CA at night.

Third shot is in Norway, just southeast of ENBM.

Fourth shot is flying low, in the A2A Piper Cub, over a small town in southwestern Alaska.

I left the info text on in the above, to record my FPS.

The last image was taken in my home area, in Northern New Hampshire, southeast of Franconia Notch.

post-144526-0-76312800-1386220422.jpg

post-144526-0-20564400-1386221451.jpg

post-144526-0-98190500-1386222034.jpg

post-144526-0-78669800-1386222379.jpg

post-144526-0-15341300-1386223025.jpg

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

Thanks!

This is my first try at posting in your screenshot forum, hopefully I'm following the image posting rules (I did read them first).

~ Arwen ~

Arwen,

Those look just great!  Nice to see that you are posting shots.  Keep them coming. :)

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Thank you so much for the nice comments!  Maybe this will show why I'm loving P3D so much, as these shots are very typical of the graphics (and performance) that I'm seeing on all my flights now (after getting the settings to where they work the best for me).

~ Arwen ~

wow excellent shots, that shot of the cub top down over Alaska is that addon scenery the autogen looks excellent

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Suburbia looks really great these days! Is that FTXG too?

wow excellent shots, that shot of the cub top down over Alaska is that addon scenery the autogen looks excellent

That is with just FTX: Global ... that I the only scenery/texture addon I'm using, and it was installed for all my above screenshots.

~ Arwen ~

The scenery looks much better in the urban area in the next to last screenshot, where it is really impressive. In the other shots, forests etc. don't like much better than before FTX, is this true?